• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Competition] The 7 New Wonders

Reaction score
Hello OtLanders!

I came up with a cool idea for mapping contest. It involves mapping the new 7 wonders in the world! These are:

Chichen Itza, Mexico

Christ Redeemer, Brasil

Colosseum, Italy

Great Wall of China

Machu Picchu, Peru

Taj Mahal, India

Petra, Jordan

Rules

The rules for this competition are quite simple. The maps can be done by only one mapper or form a team of up to 3 mappers. If it's a team, you gotta come up for a team name. For joining the competition just post your name or the team's name with it's members. Each wonder will have a due time of a week. (just to honor the number 7 [days]) The order of wonders will be alphabetical, as listed above. When you finish a wonder send me the screenshot you want for the competition, in-game or in the map editor (the images must not be modified/tampered with any other program; ex. photoshop, etc.) It must be sent by private messsage. There will be 14 contestants (individuals or teams), who can at any time quit the competition, but must post a resign message. After the 14 contestants have signed in for the competition, I'll open another thread with a poll for each wonder.

New rule! There will be now 14 contestants, so there each wonder can only be chosen 2 times. The contestants that choose the same wonder will have a "battle".

Contestants

1. Peroxide (Great Wall of China)
2. Sharp (Christ Redemeer, Brasil)
3. flaite1 (Machu Picchu, Peru)
4. Delvire (Taj Mahal, India)

If you have any suggestions, you can contact me by a private message.
P.S. The maps don't need to be identical, like for example, instead of using a Christ statue (that doesn't exist in the tibia.spr) you could use an oracle statue.

Last edited:
That is just crazy! The Christ Redeemer, Brasil I think is pretty hard to map.
GREAT idea my dear Bardock, I'd love to see who joins. ;)

i think i should enter with Petra, Jordan :). i'm pretty sure i can do it ;).
sing me

bardok srry dude :S i have a project coming :S i have no time for mapping so i think i quit srry :/

Good luck for the mappers

Btw the winner should get a cool reward lol

The best mapping wins =p

Most of them seem nearly impossible to map due to lack of sprites and sprites facing correct directions (eg. for Colosseum), but that's just me.
OtLand's mapping community always comes up with creative solutions.

Back
Top Bottom