• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Compile help 8.6

vingo

Reaction score
Hello, I have no idea how to compile a server, anyways I have been searching through all tutorials from Microsoft visual studios to Codeblock to Dev+CPP , and I just cant find anything that helps me,

anyways I would really, really, REAAAALLLLY like to have a 8.6 server with working war systems ( shields ) and one thing is that my old server was bugged so people could stack inside dp (even at the tile next to the depot) so that was really bugged, I've been trying to fix it myself but I just cant manage to, If there is anyone out there that could help I would be really happy and thankfull

same problem BUMP!

jQI5I8Qo.png

[QUOTE = "Snavy, post: 2102216, membro: 155163"] problema já resolvido, thnx qualquer maneira [USER = 184693] @ dominique120 [/ user] [/ QUOTE]
Help?

Last edited:
Back