• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Compile help 8.6

vingo

Reaction score
Hello, I have no idea how to compile a server, anyways I have been searching through all tutorials from Microsoft visual studios to Codeblock to Dev+CPP , and I just cant find anything that helps me,

anyways I would really, really, REAAAALLLLY like to have a 8.6 server with working war systems ( shields ) and one thing is that my old server was bugged so people could stack inside dp (even at the tile next to the depot) so that was really bugged, I've been trying to fix it myself but I just cant manage to, If there is anyone out there that could help I would be really happy and thankfull

Its really killing me, getting this straight away tells me im not meant to do this xD

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory

Its really killing me, getting this straight away tells me im not meant to do this xD

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory

The clue is "No such file or directory". If the file exists then it's not in the directory that VS expects it to be in.
Make sure the file is in the directory including it or make the directory explicit in your include directories or #include directive.

compile\trunk.r5891\otpch.h(29): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory

C:\Users\Vingo\Desktop\Försök till compile\tfs-sdk-1.0\libxml2-2.7.8\include\libxml

this should be it right?

try till compile\trunk.r5891\otpch.h(29): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory

Hmm like heres a picture

errer.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

//libxml
#include <libxml/xmlmemory.h> ------------ line 29
#include <libxml/parser.h>
#include <libxml/threads.h>

//boost
#include <boost/config.hpp>
#include <boost/function.hpp>
#include <boost/bind.hpp>
#include <boost/regex.hpp>

//otserv
#include "configmanager.h"
#include "thing.h"

yes

- - - Updated - - -

might It be that I downloaded the trunk ninja linked me and I just replaced my folder with the files i got from him ?

The file he linked me didnt have project files etc so I just replaced all .h and .cpp files in trunk folder

yes

- - - Updated - - -

might It be that I downloaded the trunk ninja linked me and I just replaced my folder with the files i got from him ?

The file he linked me didnt have project files etc so I just replaced all .h and .cpp files in trunk folder

Try rolling back from before you replaced those files. :$

but thing is, Those files was for 9.7 i want for 8,6 so basicly what I did was right? replacing the .cpp and .h files ?

Back