• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Compile sources doesn't apply changes in output.

Rikobe

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to compile some sources in my project, I do all the steps correctly but the output seems like it didn't change anything.

These are my changes (trying to revert hp/mp info from % to real values).
1690724362504.png

The steps I am doing are these:
Bash:
./autogen.sh;
./configure --enable-server-diag --enable-mysql --enable-root-permission;
make clean
./build.sh;

Bash:
./autogen.sh output:
1690724689677.png

Bash:
./configure --enable-server-diag --enable-mysql --enable-root-permission
output:
1690724811945.png

Bash:
make clean
output:
1690724852142.png

Bash:
./build.sh
output:
1690725156116.png

PS: the process is being dockerized and there are not any errors.

Is something am I missing?
If anybody need more info, just let me know.

Solution
If it's dockerized you need to rebuild your docker image too. (Assuming Dockerfile builds the server binary) or utilize volumes to replace container binary. Btw Docker is good as develpoment enviroment but I wouldn't recommend it for production (check license agreement)
This happened to me once I think when you compile docker iced projects, changes does not applies, not quite sure. I'll wait for a reply too

If it's dockerized you need to rebuild your docker image too. (Assuming Dockerfile builds the server binary) or utilize volumes to replace container binary. Btw Docker is good as develpoment enviroment but I wouldn't recommend it for production (check license agreement)

Solution
It works now. It looks it was what @lursky said, I wasn't rebuilding the right image, so it never got updated and kept an older version.

@Jeicy try to rebuild image, it may work to you as well.

Thank you guys.

Back