• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Compiling error

Explain what the problem is, also post the scripts of the things that are "buggy" and the errors (if there are errors about it).

Last edited by a moderator:
This means the items.otb in Remere is different than the one in your server datapack (items folder).
So you can add the one from Remere to your server or the one from your server in Remere. If you add the one from your server in Remere, you still need to change the ids, you can do this with Edit, Replace Item.

Stop double post btw.
http://otland.net/threads/rules-for-the-support-board.217087/
Rule 2.

This means the items.otb in Remere is different than the one in your server datapack (items folder).
So you can add the one from Remere to your server or the one from your server in Remere. If you add the one from your server in Remere, you still need to change the ids, you can do this with Edit, Replace Item.

Stop double post btw.
http://otland.net/threads/rules-for-the-support-board.217087/
Rule 2.
But in vip how can i fix so players can enter there? In the vip entrance theres like spikes so they can confirm if the player has VIP.
And how can i fix the rune? Its like impossible
And npcs

That is also because of the items.otb.
Explain how this vip thing should work and what you already have.
Its hard to explain but i try.. If you enter there and you have no VIP it says "Sorry you doesnt have vip" But now its just a black thing doesnt even work.. so i think i need a new script..
Its like a floor, or like a door

The change of the sprites is because of the difference in the items.otb files, if you have a script, post it and explain what happens and what should be different.
Also post how you added in the xml file.

I didnt create the script or sprite. I downloaded the map and runned it on my 0.3.6 then i started the server with everything same just moved over everything without the lib folder as you said.

Need Warsystem for gesior 0.4 rev trunk 3884

bump [New topic]

Last edited by a moderator:
i give you code if u use dev go to projects/options/parametrs and in cc compiler add
-D__WAR_SYSTEM__
-m64

m64 is for tfs 0.4 64 bit mode!

I'm not sure what you are asking for but I hope something of this might help you.

You need to compile the server with the war system flag.

Guild Wars for Gesior can be found on github.
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/blob/TFS-0.4_rev_3703+/pages/wars.php
i give you code if u use dev go to projects/options/parametrs and in cc compiler add
-D__WAR_SYSTEM__
-m64

m64 is for tfs 0.4 64 bit mode!

Thanks both of you!
But i have a problem how do i compile and how can i add on my website bloxx.sytes.net the "Guildwar" Button?

-D__WAR_SYSTEM__
-m64

bunp this was already compiled
and still doesn't work!

EDIT #2
Why does my server console says "Firstitem.lua" Could not load? And new players starts with no items. HELP
And why when people create sorcs on my gesior start in level 1 and is elite knight.
@Limos

Last edited:
Back