• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Compiling]MSVC - Compiling TFS under Windows - EASY WAY!

I tried to compile the last rev with visual studio 2010 but is not possible to build...

Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'luajit.h': No such file or directory c:\users\user\desktop\ot\trunk.r5383\luascript.h 37 1 tfs

So this explains the sudden rising in the Downloads count of this file in my MediaFire account :p

BTW, I dunno if this would be better: TFS SDK v1.0 for MSVC++

i dont understand i even cant pass step 1 lol

i installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 but when i click open project i cant see tfs.dev
*.dev is not supported so what is wrong ?

1>------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: tfs, configuración: Release Win32 ------
1>LINK : warning LNK4075: se omite '/INCREMENTAL' debido a la especificación '/LTCG'
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: no se puede abrir el archivo 'libboost_regex-vc100-mt-1_44.lib'
========== Generar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========
In English xD

1> ------ Build started: Project: tfs, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> LINK: warning LNK4075: omit '/ INCREMENTAL' due to the specification '/ LTCG'
1> LINK: fatal error LNK1104: can not open file 'libboost_regex-VC100-mt-1_44.lib'
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 upgraded, 0 skipped ==========

I Have This Problem..
Someone Can Help Me Plx
Is The Lastest Private Subversion

i compiled many tfs before and now i installed msvc 10 and i get those errors:

1>..\exception.cpp(49): error C2653: 'ExceptionHandler' : is not a class or namespace name
1>..\exception.cpp(50): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>..\exception.cpp(51): error C2065: 'installed' : undeclared identifier
1>..\exception.cpp(52): warning C4508: 'ExceptionHandler' : function should return a value; 'void' return type assumed
1>..\exception.cpp(54): error C2653: 'ExceptionHandler' : is not a class or namespace name
1>..\exception.cpp(54): fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

and yes my parameters are correctly filled from this guide.

i dont understand i even cant pass step 1 lol

i installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 but when i click open project i cant see tfs.dev
*.dev is not supported so what is wrong ?
MVC projects are named .vcxproj

new error i received:

1>..\exception.cpp(494): fatal error C1020: unexpected #endif

my parameters:
WIN32
NDEBUG
_CONSOLE
$(PREPROCESSOR_DEFS)
__WAR_SYSTEM__
__EXCEPTION_HANDLER__
__USE_SQLITE__
__USE_MYSQL__
__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

edit: nevermind problem is solved!!! :D

Last edited:
that's gay i don't have the obj10 folder?

#1 I don't have this: 3 STEP: Go to your source directory -> Obj10 then , Open TFS Project (I DON'T HAVE THIS IN THE SOURCES?)

And for you guys who are gonna say "from where did you get the sources", I was a donator and the proof is, go to the premium sections, I compiled loads of revs and uploaded to the forum..

@edit
could someone gimme the inculde folder or tell me what to include exactly? thanks.

@another edit
@Ratser
no it's not better...

Thanks,
JoSePh15_

Last edited:
Thanks for making this guide (if you ever read this)!

I must have made a mistake with the include directories, because the project can not find luajit.h (the error at the top of this page) I downloaded both include folders posted in this thread and directed the project to them. Everything looks as it should in my project, does anyone have a suggestion?

Go to your source directory -> Obj10 then , Open TFS Project -- i've the source of my server but i can't see this anyone can help me ? i need to compile my server

Thanks for making this guide (if you ever read this)!

I must have made a mistake with the include directories, because the project can not find luajit.h (the error at the top of this page) I downloaded both include folders posted in this thread and directed the project to them. Everything looks as it should in my project, does anyone have a suggestion?

To solve this problem, fix your linker.

Last edited:
i got this error

luascript.h(37): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'luajit.h': No such file or directory

You can consider to just disable luajit (commenting out two lines or removing the compile parameter related to luajit), it's not functioning great anyway.

You can consider to just disable luajit (commenting out two lines or removing the compile parameter related to luajit), it's not functioning great anyway.
i already disabled it but i faced alot of problems all of them from libs
i think libs for are different in high rev

i compiled rev 4398 and it succeed but when i run it after it says Mysql is loading
it just disappear dno what is that ..

how i should past parameters?

like this ?

WIN32
_DEBUG
_CONSOLE
$(PREPROCESSOR_DEFS)
__WAR_SYSTEM__
__EXCEPTION_HANDLER__
__USE_SQLITE__
__USE_MYSQL__
__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

or i must delete
WIN32
_DEBUG
_CONSOLE
$(PREPROCESSOR_DEFS) ?

or which parameters i should use exactly .

Back