• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling problem

mehimz

Reaction score
Same to me, had those warnings but it compiles finely. However still can't launch it somehow, it crashing even before real executing(made a breakpoint in main function, and its not even coming up to there).
Here are details:
#0 00A642C1 ?? () (??:??)
#1 00401098 ?? () (??:??)
#2 00401284 ?? () (??:??)
#3 76B433AA KERNEL32!BaseCleanupAppcompatCacheSupport() (C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll:??)
#4 0028FFD4 ?? () (??:??)
#5 77C29EF2 ntdll!RtlpNtSetValueKey() (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll:??)
#6 FFFDE000 ?? () (??:??)
#7 77C29EC5 ntdll!RtlpNtSetValueKey() (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll:??)
#8 0040126C ?? () (??:??)
#9 ?? ?? () (??:??)

APPCRASH StackHash_0a9e

Maybe anyone else had this...

Also, I kinda had same issue in past, and I guess solution was setting OPENGLES to 2.0 in CMake. Try that maybe.(When you Configuring and Generating codeblocks project, change OPENGLES to 2.0 instead of OFF.

Well TBH i managed to compile it and run it on a virtual machine with Windows XP (later moved it to Windows 8 and worked too). It worked but... the minimap module didn't so i thought those warnings might be the reason but now... i think that maybe the latest sources have the minimap module broken

Oh and i tried setting Opengles to 2.0... doesnt work

Back