Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation.

Zoriax_

Owner|Antarctica Ots
Best answers
Reaction score
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution".
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

mackerel

Best answers
Reaction score
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution".
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
check this post;

Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation.

ismael jr91

Best answers
Reaction score
Erro C1083 Cannot open source file: '..\src\otpch.cpp': No such file or directory theforgottenserver C:\Users

someone can help me ?

Marksofthe

Best answers
Reaction score
I have this problem when I try to open the project on MVS2015 express:

Do I have to use MVS2014? Is anyone else using MVS 15 with no problems?
Also, it says I can't open such a project with the Express Edition because it only supports Universal Windows Applications..
God Damn I hate Microft and Visual Studio...

Edit:
To fix this problem, install visual studio community..

Last edited:

tnecniiv

scripter to be
Best answers
Reaction score
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>D:\visual\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v141\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution".
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

i get this error >.<

Last edited:

Pattyboy27

Best answers
Reaction score
If I haven't already posted a thank you, thank you for this!

Puppets

Obbey your master
Best answers
Reaction score
I get this error: forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h(44): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
I've checked and I don't even have that file, does anyone know what to do?

Yamaken

Pro OpenTibia Developer
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score

Derlexy

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm trying to compile TFS master branch, and i've done everything on the compiling tutorial from tfs github, but i got this error: Gyazo - 88ea6022cbd08f1d39dfdc344db16948.png
Can someone help me? Have i forgot to do something important? Cuz i think i've done everything right.

Gnof11

Best answers
Reaction score
yo followed the guide and found this error: "
Gravedad Código Descripción Proyecto Archivo Línea Estado suprimido
Error MSB8036 No se encontró la versión del SDK de Windows 10.0.17134.0. Instale la versión requerida del SDK de Windows o cambie la versión del SDK en las páginas de propiedades del proyecto o haciendo clic con el botón derecho en la solución y seleccionando "Redestinar solución". theforgottenserver C: \ Archivos de programa (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2017 \ Community \ Common7 \ IDE \ VC \ VCTargets \ Microsoft.Cpp.WindowsSDK.targets 46 " what can i do, or is it any new guide to make a full working otserver from zero?? im old school. Thanks