• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation.

Followed your guide, after adding linker paths it didn't parse anything, had to manually copy .dll's from tfs-sdk to /Debug/ directory. Also, even with placing config.lua in /Debug/ dir with .exe, it couldn't load it while using Debug option in VS2013. However, running .exe from directory independent to VS works great. Wonder if it could be possible to use great VS debugging with tfs.

@dominique120
Yeah, I'm pretty sure about this, but I've read that VS has issue with that option and it should say it's not implemented functionality instead of letting you to edit paths. ;D

Last edited:
Followed your guide, after adding linker paths it didn't parse anything, had to manually copy .dll's from tfs-sdk to /Debug/ directory. Also, even with placing config.lua in /Debug/ dir with .exe, it couldn't load it while using Debug option in VS2013. However, running .exe from directory independent to VS works great. Wonder if it could be possible to use great VS debugging with tfs.

I dont know if this applies to MSVC but for some other extensions I had the same problem. My solution was to modify the working directory of the project to where the exe is.

About the linking, are you sure you added the directories in the right configuration?

Oh okay. That explains why I got 4242 erros I guess xD.
In the file all my errors are shown. (There were too many for forum post) Could you tell me if I won't get these erros with mscv2013? cuz I might download version 2013 then

Attachments

• errors while compiling.txt
    698.8 KB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
I can't compile the 32bit version. There are no errors when I compile but the exe dissappears after a few seconds. I'll try to compile the 64bit.

i need help, i cant open the first file it says that is incompatible with this visual studio version or something like that..

Sounds like the antivirus is doing something.

Yes. I did my own little investigation, using norton antivirus. It did remove the TFS.exe.
First it deleted it and flagged it as potential dangerous content, then I removed the shit so It never deletes on it own.
Then it flag it about "This file required attention"

i need help, i cant open the first file it says that is incompatible with this visual studio version or something like that..

Sure you're using the right version of MSVC? 2013 express edition for Windows Desktop.

The language is irrelevant.

Is this what you are using?

Thanks dominique it was the version i downloaded what brought the problem, now i wanna now if someone can ask me something, i customized the sprite file and the OTB.. and i added around 30 items or more, but a lot of them does not save when i log off example, items from id 23400 to 23410 are saving but then it jumped to 43300 and items from that id and beyond are deleted when a player log off, i guess i have to edit something before i compile right? so that ids are saved? (not real numbers just an example)

Back