• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation.

Great tutorial, but is there any benefit of using the 2013 version over the 2010 version of MSVC to compile TFS?
TFS does not support older versions of Visual Studio.

Last edited:
Builds fine, but when trying to run the exe i get an error, and it try's to run two processes..

Code:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Builds fine, but when trying to run the exe i get an error, and it try's to run two processes..

Code:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Do you have 64 bit or 32 bit?, And which one did you compile, 64 or 32?

Any person can help me, with this bug?

Code:
Error    1    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory    c:\users\matheus\downloads\otx252_983\sources\otpch.h    29    1    TheOTXServer

Any person can help me, with this bug?

Code:
Error    1    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory    c:\users\matheus\downloads\otx252_983\sources\otpch.h    29    1    TheOTXServer

You are trying to compile OTX not TFS 1.0, post on the support sub-forum.

a question please, maybe its stupid but what type of visual studio shall i download ? i mean ultimate or professional or what ?

because when i try to install it says need a newer version of windows and internet explorer 10 btw my windows is 7 64

because when i try to install it says need a newer version of windows and internet explorer 10 btw my windows is 7 64

Express is fine but you must have all the updates like SP1, IE10, etc...

i followed all steps and that appears :
Note : am using the required progs ( Visual Studio 2013 express for Desktop windows, Boost 1.55.0,TFS 2.0,forgotten server master )

i need some help, my regards

Attachments

• Rebuilding process.png
    Rebuilding process.png
    102 KB · Views: 25 · VirusTotal
  • Additional Include C++.png
    Additional Include C++.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 28 · VirusTotal
  • Additional Include Linker.png
    Additional Include Linker.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
  • Windows 64-bit.png
    Windows 64-bit.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 22 · VirusTotal
@lordad dont include /boost155/boost. should be C:/local/boost_1_55_0/, drop the /boost at the end.

hmm thank you dominique120 and Maltexor for great support, rebuilding succeed with no errors, i just dunno whats the next step to complete the serv

Go into \vc12\Release or \vc12\x64 copy the forgottenserver.exe and paste it in your Server Folder where u want to run the Server.

okay 1 last thing please i know am causing disturbance

how can i setup Znote via xampp ?

Last edited:
okay 1 last thing please i know am causing disturbance

how can i setup Znote via xampp ?

Use Uniform server and look at Znotes tutorial, its pinned to the top of this subforum.

Back