• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

How i can download all sources using tortoise svn they've changed the link and i tryed to download the newest one but i couldnt can some1 tell me whats wrong?

Thanks in advance.

"the" forum is in your pictures xD! (Down there in your firefox!) And you're posting it on OTLand.

Anyway, nice tutorial.

Regrds, HolmaN.

how to edit sources on linux ?? not only download from site and compile ?

Last edited:
Error :
Code:
  [Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory 
 C:\Users\Beata\Desktop\MagicOTS Sources\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [The_Forgotten_Server_private.res] Error 1
Help plix. ;|

Why when original TFS .exe file got 3,6MB and my compile .exe got ~3,2MB ?

Thank you!!!! I tried to compile an OTServer many times... but no result. BUT NOW IT WORKS! :eek:

Thanks a lot!!:p

Rep++ Ofc...

Hello.
Im having problems trying to compile tfs i've tried with tag sources and im getting this:

Code:
g++.exe -c ../databasemysql.cpp -o obj-console//databasemysql.o -I"lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

../databasemysql.cpp: In constructor `DatabaseMySQL::DatabaseMySQL()':
../databasemysql.cpp:53: error: `MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT' was not declared in this scope

make.exe: *** [obj-console//databasemysql.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

im using this:
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__CONSOLE__

and I tried both linker configurations so im a little lost now, im using tfs dev also.
Thanks for your help

Back