• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

@ Help Plx

I Have Erro .. ;/

[Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

C:\Documents and Settings\Allan\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Projeto\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ProfectSoft_private.res] Error 1

@LOG
C:\Documents and Settings\Allan\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Projeto\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ProfectSoft_private.res] Error 1

I need Help plx

I Need Help

Erro .. In

Compilador: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Allan\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Projeto\Makefile.win"
Executando make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Allan\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Projeto\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i NemesisSoft_private.rc --input-format=rc -o NemesisSoft_private.res -O coff

windres.exe: can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [NemesisSoft_private.res] Error 1

Execução terminada

Help Me Plx

How can I know if I have trunk or tag? Ive tried compiling on both following the steps here and also the ones on docs/README from my serv and I still cant, it does everything correctly but when it finishes compiling I dont get any errors but also I dont get any ".exe" anywhere neither.

What am I doing wrong?

How can I know if I have trunk or tag? Ive tried compiling on both following the steps here and also the ones on docs/README from my serv and I still cant, it does everything correctly but when it finishes compiling I dont get any errors but also I dont get any ".exe" anywhere neither.

What am I doing wrong?

I need this guys.. anyone knows about this?

I have bug when i compiling TFS 0.2pl22 :
Code:
"exe\TheForgottenServerGui.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  

obj//admin.o:admin.cpp:(.text+0xbdd3): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//admin.o:admin.cpp:(.text+0xbdf9): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//commands.o:commands.cpp:(.text+0x1e955): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//commands.o:commands.cpp:(.text+0x1e97b): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text+0x321b): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text+0x3241): more undefined references to `boost::system::get_posix_category()' follow
obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp:(.text+0x6f98): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_mysql'
obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp:(.text+0x6fb2): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_sqlite3'
obj//otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x7f2a): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x7f50): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//outputmessage.o:outputmessage.cpp:(.text+0x152f): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'

obj//outputmessage.o:outputmessage.cpp:(.text+0x1555): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//protocol.o:protocol.cpp:(.text+0xc0b): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//protocol.o:protocol.cpp:(.text+0xc31): more undefined references to `boost::system::get_posix_category()' follow

make.exe: *** [exe/TheForgottenServerGui.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

ok well i downloaded everything as said.. and even tryed using the dev project allready there... this is the error

Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.TECH-LABSERVER\Desktop\0.3b3\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.TECH-LABSERVER\Desktop\0.3b3\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../actions.cpp -o obj//actions.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__CONSOLE__ -D__LOGIN_SERVER__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from ../game.h:33,
                 from ../actions.cpp:26:
../spawn.h:33: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before "class"

make.exe: *** [obj//actions.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

First read Readme in /doc folder in your distribution.

Note not all distributions have a readme file!!!!

Also error...

Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.TECH-LABSERVER\My Documents\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.TECH-LABSERVER\My Documents\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i Login_Server_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Login_Server_private.res -O coff 
g++.exe ../Desktop/0.1/allocator.o ../Desktop/0.1/configmanager.o ../Desktop/0.1/connection.o ../Desktop/0.1/databasesqlite.o ../Desktop/0.1/exception.o ../Desktop/0.1/gameservers.o ../Desktop/0.1/io.o ../Desktop/0.1/md5.o ../Desktop/0.1/networkmessage.o ../Desktop/0.1/otlogin.o ../Desktop/0.1/outputmessage.o ../Desktop/0.1/protocol.o ../Desktop/0.1/protocollogin.o ../Desktop/0.1/protocolold.o ../Desktop/0.1/rsa.o ../Desktop/0.1/scheduler.o ../Desktop/0.1/server.o ../Desktop/0.1/sha1.o ../Desktop/0.1/status.o ../Desktop/0.1/tasks.o ../Desktop/0.1/tools.o ../Desktop/0.1/database.o ../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o Login_Server_private.res -o "Login Server.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x162):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_init@4'"]`mysql_init@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1ba):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_options@12'"]`mysql_options@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_options@12'"]`mysql_options@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x2c4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_real_connect@32'"]`mysql_real_connect@32'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x2d9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x508):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_init@4'"]`mysql_init@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x560):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_options@12'"]`mysql_options@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x587):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_options@12'"]`mysql_options@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x66a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_real_connect@32'"]`mysql_real_connect@32'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x67f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x87f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_close@4'"]`mysql_close@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x93f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_close@4'"]`mysql_close@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x9ff):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_close@4'"]`mysql_close@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbd9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_rollback@4'"]`mysql_rollback@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbee):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc63):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_commit@4'"]`mysql_commit@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc78):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xd10):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_real_query@12'"]`mysql_real_query@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xd29):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_errno@4'"]`mysql_errno@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xd8b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xdf8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_store_result@4'"]`mysql_store_result@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe0f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_free_result@4'"]`mysql_free_result@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xea5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_real_query@12'"]`mysql_real_query@12'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xebe):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_errno@4'"]`mysql_errno@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf2b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xfa6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_store_result@4'"]`mysql_store_result@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x104e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_errno@4'"]`mysql_errno@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x10b8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1269):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_real_escape_string@16'"]`mysql_real_escape_string@16'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x146d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_ping@4'"]`mysql_ping@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x158f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_error@4'"]`mysql_error@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x15e2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_ping@4'"]`mysql_ping@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1b3b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_fetch_lengths@4'"]`mysql_fetch_lengths@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1bfc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_fetch_row@4'"]`mysql_fetch_row@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1caf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_fetch_field@4'"]`mysql_fetch_field@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1ed7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_fetch_field@4'"]`mysql_fetch_field@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x20b1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_free_result@4'"]`mysql_free_result@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x21b3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_free_result@4'"]`mysql_free_result@4'[/EMAIL]
../Desktop/0.1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x22b5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to [EMAIL="`mysql_free_result@4'"]`mysql_free_result@4'[/EMAIL]
make.exe: *** ["Login] Error 1
Execution terminated

What am I doing wrong?

Nobody????

Omg guys seriously I NEED to be able to compile but I dont even know what Im doing wrong!

The problem I have hasnt happened to anybody else??!?!??! :confused:

Nobody????

Omg guys seriously I NEED to be able to compile but I dont even know what Im doing wrong!

The problem I have hasnt happened to anybody else??!?!??! :confused:

search your computer for theforgottenserver.exe and if it did compile you should be able to find it, i am not used to how windows compiles stuff so i can't be of much help there ( i use linux)

to compile 0.3 on linux u have to do such things
Code:
apt-get install autoconf automake make g++
Code:
sh autogen.sh
./configure --enable-mysql
make

hello, I'd like to know what I got to open when compiling is done (ubuntu)

after compiling I did
Code:
mkdir source
mv Makefile *.ico *.rc *.o *.cpp *.h source
so it get ride of a lot of useless things, well I think..
now there still like.. 15 files.. which I don't rly know what they're doing..
I'v try to open the one named theforgottenserver, but it's not doing anything visible.
lmk plx :)

Edit: this is my 1st serv on linux, and I hosted about 10 on XML only, so it might be something I missed..

Thx
CrumDubh

hello, I'd like to know what I got to open when compiling is done (ubuntu)

after compiling I did
Code:
mkdir source
mv Makefile *.ico *.rc *.o *.cpp *.h source
so it get ride of a lot of useless things, well I think..
now there still like.. 15 files.. which I don't rly know what they're doing..
I'v try to open the one named theforgottenserver, but it's not doing anything visible.
lmk plx :)

Edit: this is my 1st serv on linux, and I hosted about 10 on XML only, so it might be something I missed..

Thx
CrumDubh

u don't need to even copy just type like i said in up post and then copy theforgottenserver to ur server :)

well I did those, but maybe the missing part is

what do you mean by this?
isn't the place where it actualy is good?

Well for example ur projects is named ots u have got this in /home/ots and sources are in /home/sources
u have to copy from sources theforgottenserver which is created after compling like in windows .exe file to ur /home/ots directory understand now ?;p

Well for example ur projects is named ots u have got this in /home/ots and sources are in /home/sources
u have to copy from sources theforgottenserver which is created after compling like in windows .exe file to ur /home/ots directory understand now ?;p

ehmm just trying to figure out o_O
I think I got ya, not 100% sure
let's test it :)

Back