• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

I get a list of mysql errors:
what to do?

I am using the tags of 0.3.b3

linkers:
Code:
-O1
-lboost_regex
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-s

Code:
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x12b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x193):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x27c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x291):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x9c3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xa2b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb14):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb29):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1093):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1131):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x11cf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14a0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14b4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1516):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x152a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15a8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15bb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15fd):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1660):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x166f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16fe):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1714):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x176c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17e5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1875):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18ca):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a50):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x23e5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x24c8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x28c2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2959):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2bd1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2f15):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x304d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x317f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x32b1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

And what are your C++ Compiler definitions?

-d__use_mysql__
-d__use_sqlite__
-d__enable_server_diagnostic__

-d__use_mysql__
-d__use_sqlite__
-d__enable_server_diagnostic__

Try changing them to:
Code:
-D__USE_MYSQL___
-D__USE_SQLITE___
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___
(uppercase) and try again.

Last edited:
Hiho.. I've got problem.. i m making everything step by step.

Here you have this text, tell me whats wrong, thanks in advance

PHP:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\TheForgottenServer-Source\project\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make...
make.exe -f "C:\TheForgottenServer-Source\project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../../Again1/account.cpp -o ../../Again1/account.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL___ -D__USE_SQLITE___ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___  

g++.exe -c ../../Again1/actions.cpp -o ../../Again1/actions.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL___ -D__USE_SQLITE___ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___  

In file included from ../../Again1/luascript.h:37,
                 from ../../Again1/creatureevent.h:25,
                 from ../../Again1/creature.h:33,
                 from ../../Again1/player.h:25,

from ../../Again1/actions.cpp:23:
../../Again1/database.h:66:2: #error "You have to compile with atl east one database driver!"

make.exe: *** [../../Again1/actions.o] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

Please, can anyone rehost this dev-cpp (KuGaSh1rA's one) in another site (rapidshare or esayshare)? I can't download through megaupload (via radio internet = same ip for everybody...)

Hiho.. I've got problem.. i m making everything step by step.

Here you have this text, tell me whats wrong, thanks in advance

PHP:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\TheForgottenServer-Source\project\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make...
make.exe -f "C:\TheForgottenServer-Source\project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../../Again1/account.cpp -o ../../Again1/account.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL___ -D__USE_SQLITE___ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___  

g++.exe -c ../../Again1/actions.cpp -o ../../Again1/actions.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL___ -D__USE_SQLITE___ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___  

In file included from ../../Again1/luascript.h:37,
                 from ../../Again1/creatureevent.h:25,
                 from ../../Again1/creature.h:33,
                 from ../../Again1/player.h:25,

from ../../Again1/actions.cpp:23:
../../Again1/database.h:66:2: #error "You have to compile with atl east one database driver!"

make.exe: *** [../../Again1/actions.o] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

You have to compile with atl east one database driver. (as the error says)

I have same error as specjalist, but i dont get the error?

how to fix

As I said everyone; try compilling an older version and check if it works.Do that using the Dev-Cpp I uploaded.If it works with older versions that means there's something wrong with the latest source code.

Same error as the othr guy above, Using the Dev C++ you uploaded. so i think there something wrong with the TFS files.
PHP:
#error "You have to compile with atl east one database driver!"

I can open the ot and all but i login with 1/1 to account manager and the character list apear but i cant login, I tipe ok and the char automatycally logout but realy fast.
Can you help me how can i fix this i realy want to open the server.

This is my lua maybe this is the problem.

-- Account manager
accountManager = "yes"
namelockManager = "yes"
newPlayerChooseVoc = "no"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 95
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 117
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 1
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = "no"

if isnt this please help me!!!

Mmm soory for the spam but i was wrong abount the lua i saw the error when i open the ot it say:

Account Manager has logged in.
Lua Scripter Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:eek:nLogin

data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:2: attempt to call global 'getConfigValue' <a nil value>
stack traceback
data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:2: in funtion <data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:1>
Account Manager has logged out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same error as the othr guy above, Using the Dev C++ you uploaded. so i think there something wrong with the TFS files.
PHP:
#error "You have to compile with atl east one database driver!"

Maybe...

@adangonsol:
Your problem is irrelevant with the thread.Use support section and instead of triple posting,use the edit button.

Back