• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

:/

i have a problem with downloading the server all other links are workin axcept for the ones containing the server help please

I'm getting this error

C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietário\Ambiente de trabalho\bla\Forgotten Sources 303\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

why???

@Denis Tacador De Runa

I can't find the .dev file.

When you make new project automatically Dev "say" to save file .Dev you need more atention!

@Jonhow
I'm getting this error

Quote:
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietário\Ambiente de trabalho\bla\Forgotten Sources 303\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ForgottenServer.exe] Error 1
why???

Read tutorial again, when you done make settings, use ctrl+ f11 ou rebuild all, maybe will work ;)

Last edited:
@Velik no it didn't work and it gave the same error so i don't no what to do :(

@Velik no it didn't work and it gave the same error so i don't no what to do :(

Humm, what you revision want compile? remenber lasted Revision need to put 2 "news" file in project party.cpp and party.h, adding this rebuild all.

If you still get error post here log of copiler

i'm trying to compile revision 305 i think

But there isn't any file with that name

Last edited:
Im Getting this message. please help;

Circular forgottenserver.o <- forgottenserver.exe dependency dropped.

and

C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\forgotten sources\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [forgottenserver.o] Error 1

ok so i tried again and it got ner to finishing and gave me this error :S

C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\forgotten sources\project\gcc installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory.
[Resource error] no resources

C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\forgotten sources\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ForgottenServer_private.res] Error 1

baioslaio, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

;<

baioslaio, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

;<

you need to be a member to acess that area and to be member you need to have at least 30 posts

having trouble, when i click the download page it says i dont have access to it...

Back