• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

I have tryied 5 times and do it slowly step by step bot I think that I am doing somthing
wrong becuase I get the same error if someone can
help
I will appriciate it alote :):):):)

The bug is the one that is on the red circule^_^ if someone can show me the
answer or tell me why is wrong I would be very glad:thumbup::D

Dear:ALBERT

Then what do I do I try another time to download another time or.....
What do you people recomend me?

however I will try nother time to do all the steps and see if somthing change
bot if someone know how to fix the problem I will be very glad :)

DEAR:ALBERT

I think that I know why I am getting alote of problems
well I can download the server I get some wird error while I try to
download it look:

yukm8.png

this always happen when I try to download
TheForgottenServer v0.2.8 (Dead Bug)
from http://forgottenserver.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/forgottenserver/
if someone know another link to dowload it it will help me alote
or another version I dont know I only want to open the server..
the only think that I want to know is to how to copile the server
and to do that I want to compile %100 the server I dont care what version
it is I youst want to do is to compile if someone knows another link
for tfs pleace let me know :)

DEAR:ALBERT

Last edited:

Are you shure that, that is the url because the url that I got is
the one the Talaturen gave in his threat :p bot I will try your url
thanks for your help

PS:if anyone know if its me the one that is getting errors from
Talaturen threat url or its generaly the error pleace youst let me
know bye.

Are you shure that, that is the url because the url that I got is
the one the Talaturen gave in his threat :p bot I will try your url
thanks for your help

PS:if anyone know if its me the one that is getting errors from
Talaturen threat url or its generaly the error pleace youst let me
know bye.

the url you had is used for browsing with your webbrowser (ff, ie, etc...).

the one i wrote is used when downloading the files, to your local desktop with an svn client .

Hello,well I dont now if it of the topic bot I youst was asking
what is the different about copiling the server to dowloading the server
and add ddl files?

Last edited:
D:\Renato\Lengends\Projects_Groups\App C-C++\OT\forgottenserver\gcc installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory.
[Resource error] no resources
D:\Renato\Lengends\Projects_Groups\App C-C++\OT\forgottenserver\Makefile.win [Build Error] [TheForgottenServer_private.res] Error 1
Where I found TheForgottenServer_private.res?

LOL?? WTF
Code:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make clean
rm -f "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/actions.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/admin.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/allocator.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/ban.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/baseevents.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/beds.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/chat.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/combat.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/commands.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/condition.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/configmanager.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/connection.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/container.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/creature.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/creatureevent.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/cylinder.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/database.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/databasemysql.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/databasesqlite.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/depot.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/exception.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/fileloader.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/game.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/gui.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/house.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/housetile.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/inputbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/ioguild.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iologindata.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iomap.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iomapserialize.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/item.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/items.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/logger.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/luascript.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/mailbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/map.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/md5.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/monster.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/monsters.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/movement.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/networkmessage.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/npc.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/otserv.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/outfit.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/outputmessage.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/party.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/player.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/playerbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/position.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocol.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocolgame.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocollogin.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/quests.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/raids.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/rsa.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/scheduler.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/scriptmanager.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/server.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/sha1.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/spawn.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/spells.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/status.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/talkaction.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tasks.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/teleport.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/textlogger.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/thing.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tile.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tools.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/trashholder.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/vocation.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/waitlist.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/weapons.o" Evilia_private.res Evilia.exe

g++.exe -c "Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.cpp" -o "Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__WINDOWS__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__RULEVIOLATIONREPORT__ -D__CONSOLE__  

g++.exe: Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/¬rodla/account.cpp: No such file or directory
g++.exe: no input files

make.exe: *** ["Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o"] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

Last edited:
Thanks Nikolas, and by the way ... fantastic tutorial man, it has helped me tons with compilation! :)

Back