• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "*****\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "*****\Project\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i OTServ_private.rc --input-format=rc -o OTServ_private.res -O coff

g++.exe ../iomapserialize.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o OTServ_private.res -o "OTServ.exe" -L"lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/boost_1_31_0/the-agency/build/retail" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/other/lua-5.0.2/lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/MYSQL++" -mwindows -llua -llualib -lwsock32 -llibxml2 ../../../../../Dev-Cpp/lib/regex.a -lmysql++ -lmysql

../iomapserialize.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [OTServ.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Anybody know why this comes up?

Last edited:
ok, ive compiled it all now, but when i run the server it comes up with "press any key to continue..." and when i do it shuts it off...
what do i do?

Last edited:
Drop the newly made .exe file into your server folder.. So it can read the config.lua and data folder. Make sure you have all the required .dll files. See if that works, I had that error earlier today and I fixed it, just can't remember how exactly.

Drop the newly made .exe file into your server folder.. So it can read the config.lua and data folder. Make sure you have all the required .dll files. See if that works, I had that error earlier today and I fixed it, just can't remember how exactly.

Awww...
Haha Joshi goes lucky xD :]

Well i just gave it my best go, but have a mass of errors:

Code:
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\A Paul\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\A Paul\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c main.cpp -o main.o -I"C:/DOCUME~1/APAUL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/RarX01.344/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

g++.exe -c ../databasepgsql.cpp -o ../databasepgsql.o -I"C:/DOCUME~1/APAUL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/RarX01.344/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

In file included from ../databasepgsql.cpp:24:

../databasepgsql.h:28:33: postgresql/libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory
../databasepgsql.h:53: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PGconn' with no type

../databasepgsql.h:53: error: expected `;' before '*' token
../databasepgsql.h:71: error: expected `)' before '*' token
../databasepgsql.h:75: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PGresult' with no type

../databasepgsql.h:75: error: expected `;' before '*' token

../databasepgsql.cpp: In constructor `DatabasePgSQL::DatabasePgSQL()':
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_HOST' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_DB' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_USER' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_PASS' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:37: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:37: error: `PQconnectdb' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:38: error: `PQstatus' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:38: error: `CONNECTION_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:41: error: `PQerrorMessage' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In destructor `virtual DatabasePgSQL::~DatabasePgSQL()':

../databasepgsql.cpp:46: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:46: error: `PQfinish' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual bool DatabasePgSQL::executeQuery(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `PGresult' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `res' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `PQexec' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:87: error: `ExecStatusType' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:87: error: expected `;' before "stat"
../databasepgsql.cpp:89: error: expected primary-expression before '!=' token
../databasepgsql.cpp:89: error: `PGRES_COMMAND_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:89: error: `PGRES_TUPLES_OK' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:90: error: `PQresultErrorMessage' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:91: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:96: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual DBResult* DatabasePgSQL::storeQuery(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `PGresult' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `res' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `PQexec' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:111: error: `ExecStatusType' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:111: error: expected `;' before "stat"
../databasepgsql.cpp:113: error: expected primary-expression before '!=' token
../databasepgsql.cpp:113: error: `PGRES_COMMAND_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:113: error: `PGRES_TUPLES_OK' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:114: error: `PQresultErrorMessage' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:115: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string DatabasePgSQL::escapeString(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:135: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:135: error: `PQescapeStringConn' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string DatabasePgSQL::escapeBlob(const char*, uint32_t)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:151: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:151: error: `PQescapeByteaConn' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:155: error: `PQfreemem' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual int32_t PgSQLResult::getDataInt(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual int64_t PgSQLResult::getDataLong(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string PgSQLResult::getDataString(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual const char* PgSQLResult::getDataStream(const std::string&, long unsigned int&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:209: error: `PQunescapeBytea' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:212: error: `PQfreemem' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: At global scope:
../databasepgsql.cpp:225: error: expected `)' before '*' token

../databasepgsql.cpp: In destructor `virtual PgSQLResult::~PgSQLResult()':
../databasepgsql.cpp:234: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:234: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope

make.exe: *** [../databasepgsql.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

I think this does not work anymore, or it does... ?

I already tryed in 3 diferent computers just in one it works.

i have already compiled, but when i open the .exe with all the dll files, it says push any key to continue what can i do?

I get

Code:
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Dev-Cpp\Mystic Spirit\Source\forgottenserver\trunk\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../otserv.cpp -o ../otserv.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__  

windres.exe -i Forgotten_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Forgotten_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../ban.o ../baseevents.o ../beds.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../commands.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../connection.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../items.o ../logger.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../outputmessage.o ../party.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocolgame.o ../protocollogin.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../server.o ../sha1.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../vocation.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o Forgotten_private.res -o "Forgotten.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -lxml2.dll -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lluasql_mysql -lluasql_sqlite -llua5.1 -lboost_system -lboost_regex -lws2_32 -lgmp -lmswsock -O1 -s  

../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x1eca): undefined reference to `CInputBox::CInputBox(HWND__*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x2474): undefined reference to `CInputBox::DoModal(char const*, char const*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3330): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::popUp(char const*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x34d1): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x34f4): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3521): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x357b): undefined reference to `GUI::initTrayMenu()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3588): undefined reference to `GUI::initFont()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3a2e): undefined reference to `TextLogger::TextLogger()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3c46): undefined reference to `TextLogger::~TextLogger()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUID1Ev[__ZN3GUID1Ev]+0x6c): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUID1Ev[__ZN3GUID1Ev]+0x99): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUIC1Ev[__ZN3GUIC1Ev]+0x46): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUIC1Ev[__ZN3GUIC1Ev]+0x81): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN9PlayerBox9setParentEP6HWND__[__ZN9PlayerBox9setParentEP6HWND__]+0x7): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::parent'

make.exe: *** [Forgotten.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

i'm having same problem as zyziu
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/database.o(.text+0x1e67):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x496):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x5d8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x5ed):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x661):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x734):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x74d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x83c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x9eb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbd9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbf7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc77):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xcbc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xcd8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe1b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe32):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe6f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xef6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf0b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf88):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf9d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'

make.exe: *** [forgottenserver/tags/Serv/DEFINITIVE.exe] Error 1

Execução terminada

can some1 tell us what's up ?

Anybody know why this comes up?

You probably added object files in the project.

Well i just gave it my best go, but have a mass of errors:

Code:
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\A Paul\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\A Paul\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c main.cpp -o main.o -I"C:/DOCUME~1/APAUL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/RarX01.344/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

g++.exe -c ../databasepgsql.cpp -o ../databasepgsql.o -I"C:/DOCUME~1/APAUL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/RarX01.344/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

../databasepgsql.h:28:33: postgresql/libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory
../databasepgsql.h:53: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PGconn' with no type

../databasepgsql.h:53: error: expected `;' before '*' token
../databasepgsql.h:71: error: expected `)' before '*' token
../databasepgsql.h:75: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PGresult' with no type

../databasepgsql.h:75: error: expected `;' before '*' token

../databasepgsql.cpp: In constructor `DatabasePgSQL::DatabasePgSQL()':
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_HOST' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_DB' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_USER' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:35: error: `SQL_PASS' is not a member of `ConfigManager'
../databasepgsql.cpp:37: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:37: error: `PQconnectdb' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:38: error: `PQstatus' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:38: error: `CONNECTION_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:41: error: `PQerrorMessage' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In destructor `virtual DatabasePgSQL::~DatabasePgSQL()':

../databasepgsql.cpp:46: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:46: error: `PQfinish' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual bool DatabasePgSQL::executeQuery(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `PGresult' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `res' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:86: error: `PQexec' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:87: error: `ExecStatusType' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:87: error: expected `;' before "stat"
../databasepgsql.cpp:89: error: `PGRES_COMMAND_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:89: error: `PGRES_TUPLES_OK' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:90: error: `PQresultErrorMessage' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:91: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:96: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual DBResult* DatabasePgSQL::storeQuery(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `PGresult' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `res' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:110: error: `PQexec' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:111: error: `ExecStatusType' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:111: error: expected `;' before "stat"
../databasepgsql.cpp:113: error: `PGRES_COMMAND_OK' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:113: error: `PGRES_TUPLES_OK' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:114: error: `PQresultErrorMessage' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:115: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string DatabasePgSQL::escapeString(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:135: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:135: error: `PQescapeStringConn' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string DatabasePgSQL::escapeBlob(const char*, uint32_t)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:151: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp:151: error: `PQescapeByteaConn' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:155: error: `PQfreemem' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual int32_t PgSQLResult::getDataInt(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:193: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual int64_t PgSQLResult::getDataLong(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:198: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual std::string PgSQLResult::getDataString(const std::string&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:203: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp: In member function `virtual const char* PgSQLResult::getDataStream(const std::string&, long unsigned int&)':
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `PQfnumber' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:208: error: `PQgetvalue' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:209: error: `PQunescapeBytea' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:212: error: `PQfreemem' was not declared in this scope

../databasepgsql.cpp: At global scope:
../databasepgsql.cpp:225: error: expected `)' before '*' token

../databasepgsql.cpp: In destructor `virtual PgSQLResult::~PgSQLResult()':
../databasepgsql.cpp:234: error: `m_handle' was not declared in this scope
../databasepgsql.cpp:234: error: `PQclear' was not declared in this scope

make.exe: *** [../databasepgsql.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Do you know how to read?
Sixth Step:
Now that you've added the source files remove the following files:

* databaseodbc.cpp
* databaseodbc.h
* databasepgsql.cpp
* databasepgsql.h

i have already compiled, but when i open the .exe with all the dll files, it says push any key to continue what can i do?

You probably compiled a completely irrelevant(new) project,with main.cpp as the only source of the project

I get

Code:
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Dev-Cpp\Mystic Spirit\Source\forgottenserver\trunk\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../otserv.cpp -o ../otserv.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__  

windres.exe -i Forgotten_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Forgotten_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../ban.o ../baseevents.o ../beds.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../commands.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../connection.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../items.o ../logger.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../outputmessage.o ../party.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocolgame.o ../protocollogin.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../server.o ../sha1.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../vocation.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o Forgotten_private.res -o "Forgotten.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -lxml2.dll -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lluasql_mysql -lluasql_sqlite -llua5.1 -lboost_system -lboost_regex -lws2_32 -lgmp -lmswsock -O1 -s  

../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x1eca): undefined reference to `CInputBox::CInputBox(HWND__*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x2474): undefined reference to `CInputBox::DoModal(char const*, char const*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3330): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::popUp(char const*)'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x34d1): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x34f4): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3521): undefined reference to `CInputBox::~CInputBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x357b): undefined reference to `GUI::initTrayMenu()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3588): undefined reference to `GUI::initFont()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3a2e): undefined reference to `TextLogger::TextLogger()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text+0x3c46): undefined reference to `TextLogger::~TextLogger()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUID1Ev[__ZN3GUID1Ev]+0x6c): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUID1Ev[__ZN3GUID1Ev]+0x99): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUIC1Ev[__ZN3GUIC1Ev]+0x46): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN3GUIC1Ev[__ZN3GUIC1Ev]+0x81): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::~PlayerBox()'
../otserv.o:otserv.cpp:(.text$_ZN9PlayerBox9setParentEP6HWND__[__ZN9PlayerBox9setParentEP6HWND__]+0x7): undefined reference to `PlayerBox::parent'

make.exe: *** [Forgotten.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Did you do the fifth step? And if yes,you might be missing the GUI cpp source files.

Compilador: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "D:\src\Project\Makefile.win"
Executando make...
make.exe -f "D:\src\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../connection.cpp -o ../connection.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

In file included from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from ../connection.h:25,
from ../connection.cpp:22:
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
C:/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [../connection.o] Error 1

Execução terminada

Can someone help me?

when i try compiling i get this error
Code:
Building Makefile: "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\tfs\source\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\tfs\source\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c actions.cpp -o actions.o -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

In file included from creatureevent.h:24,
                 from creature.h:33,
                 from player.h:25,
                 from actions.cpp:24:
luascript.h:30:18: lua.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:32: warning: `luaopen_luasql_mysql' initialized and declared `extern'

luascript.h:32: error: `lua_State' was not declared in this scope
luascript.h:32: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
luascript.h:36: warning: `luaopen_luasql_sqlite3' initialized and declared `extern'
luascript.h:36: error: `lua_State' was not declared in this scope

luascript.h:36: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token

luascript.h:40:22: lauxlib.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:41:21: lualib.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:288: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `lua_State' with no type
luascript.h:288: error: expected `;' before '*' token
luascript.h:290: error: expected `;' before "bool"
luascript.h:295: error: variable or field `pushThing' declared void
luascript.h:295: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:296: error: variable or field `pushVariant' declared void

luascript.h:296: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:297: error: variable or field `pushPosition' declared void
luascript.h:297: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:298: error: variable or field `pushPosition' declared void
luascript.h:298: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:300: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:301: error: variable or field `popPosition' declared void
luascript.h:301: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:302: error: variable or field `popPosition' declared void
luascript.h:302: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:303: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:304: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:305: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:307: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:308: error: variable or field `setField' declared void
luascript.h:308: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:309: error: variable or field `setField' declared void
luascript.h:309: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:317: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:320: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:321: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:322: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:323: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:324: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:325: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:326: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:327: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:328: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:329: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:330: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:331: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:332: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:333: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:334: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:335: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:336: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:337: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:338: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:339: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:341: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:342: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:343: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:344: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:345: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:346: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:347: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:348: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:349: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:350: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:351: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:352: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:353: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:354: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:355: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:356: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:357: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:358: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:359: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:360: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:361: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:362: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:365: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:366: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:367: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:368: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:370: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:371: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:372: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:375: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:376: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:377: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:380: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:381: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:382: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:383: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:384: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:385: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:386: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:387: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:388: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:391: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:392: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:393: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:394: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:395: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:396: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:397: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:398: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:399: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:400: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:401: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:402: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:403: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:404: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:405: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:406: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:407: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:408: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:409: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:410: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:411: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:412: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:413: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:414: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:415: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:416: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:417: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:418: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:419: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:420: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:421: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:422: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:423: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:425: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:426: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:428: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:429: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:430: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:431: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:432: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:433: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:434: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:436: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:437: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:439: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:440: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:442: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:443: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:445: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:446: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:447: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:448: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:449: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:450: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:451: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:454: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:455: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:456: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:457: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:459: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:460: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:461: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:464: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:465: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:466: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:467: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:470: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:471: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:472: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:473: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:474: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:475: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:476: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:477: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:478: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:480: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:481: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:482: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:483: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:485: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:486: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:489: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:490: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:492: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:493: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:495: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:496: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:498: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:500: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:501: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:502: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:503: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:505: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:506: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:507: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:509: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:511: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:512: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:513: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:514: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:515: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:516: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:518: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:519: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:520: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:521: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:522: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:523: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:524: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:526: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:527: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:528: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:529: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:531: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:532: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:533: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:535: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:536: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:537: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:539: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:541: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:543: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:546: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:548: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `lua_State' with no type
luascript.h:548: error: expected `;' before '*' token

In file included from protocol80.h:26,
                 from player.h:32,
protocol.h:25:29: boost/utility.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from protocol.h:26,
                 from protocol80.h:26,
outputmessage.h:35: error: `boost' has not been declared
outputmessage.h:36: error: expected class-name before '{' token

protocol.h:31: error: `boost' has not been declared
protocol.h:32: error: expected class-name before '{' token

In file included from actions.cpp:26:
npc.h:41: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:42: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:43: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:44: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:45: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:46: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:47: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:48: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:49: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:50: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:51: error: expected `;' before '(' token

In file included from map.h:34,
                 from game.h:28,
                 from actions.cpp:27:
tools.h:35:31: boost/tokenizer.hpp: No such file or directory
tools.h:36: error: `boost' has not been declared
tools.h:36: error: expected init-declarator before '<' token
tools.h:36: error: expected `,' or `;' before '<' token
tools.h:71: error: `tokenizer' has not been declared
tools.h:71: error: `iterator' was not declared in this scope

tools.h:71: error: `it' was not declared in this scope

In file included from game.h:35,
scheduler.h:24:30: boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory
scheduler.h:25:26: boost/bind.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from scheduler.h:31,

from game.h:35,
tasks.h:38: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:38: error: expected `)' before '<' token
tasks.h:42: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:42: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `function' with no type
tasks.h:42: error: expected `;' before '<' token
tasks.h:44: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:44: error: `createTask' is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared friend
tasks.h:44: error: expected `;' before '(' token
tasks.h: In member function `void Task::operator()()':
tasks.h:34: error: `m_f' undeclared (first use this function)
tasks.h:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
tasks.h: At global scope:
tasks.h:47: error: `boost' has not been declared

tasks.h:47: error: `createTask' declared as an `inline' variable
tasks.h:47: error: `function' was not declared in this scope

tasks.h:47: error: expected primary-expression before "void"
tasks.h:47: error: expected `,' or `;' before '{' token

scheduler.h:49: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:49: error: `function' has not been declared
scheduler.h:49: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:49: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h:58: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:58: error: `function' has not been declared
scheduler.h:58: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:58: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h: In constructor `SchedulerTask::SchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
scheduler.h:49: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)
scheduler.h: At global scope:
scheduler.h:61: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:61: error: `function' has not been declared

scheduler.h:61: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:62: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h: In function `SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
scheduler.h:63: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)

In file included from actions.cpp:32:
house.h:28:27: boost/regex.hpp: No such file or directory
house.h: At global scope:
house.h:57: error: `boost' has not been declared
house.h:57: error: `regex' was not declared in this scope
house.h:57: error: template argument 1 is invalid
house.h:57: error: template argument 2 is invalid
house.h:57: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `RegExList' with no type

In file included from actions.cpp:36:
configmanager.h:139: error: expected `;' before '(' token
configmanager.h:140: error: expected `;' before '(' token
configmanager.h:141: error: expected `;' before '(' token

actions.cpp: In member function `virtual bool Action::executeUse(Player*, Item*, const PositionEx&, const PositionEx&, bool, uint32_t)':
actions.cpp:577: error: `lua_State' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:577: error: `L' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:577: error: 'class LuaScriptInterface' has no member named 'getLuaState'
actions.cpp:580: error: `lua_pushnumber' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:581: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:582: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:588: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:589: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:593: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:595: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'

make.exe: *** [actions.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Last edited:
when i try compiling i get this error
Code:
Building Makefile: "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\tfs\source\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\tfs\source\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c actions.cpp -o actions.o -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"D:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__CONSOLE__  

luascript.h:30:18: lua.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:32: warning: `luaopen_luasql_mysql' initialized and declared `extern'

luascript.h:32: error: `lua_State' was not declared in this scope
luascript.h:32: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
luascript.h:36: warning: `luaopen_luasql_sqlite3' initialized and declared `extern'
luascript.h:36: error: `lua_State' was not declared in this scope

luascript.h:36: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token

luascript.h:40:22: lauxlib.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:41:21: lualib.h: No such file or directory
luascript.h:288: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `lua_State' with no type
luascript.h:288: error: expected `;' before '*' token
luascript.h:290: error: expected `;' before "bool"
luascript.h:295: error: variable or field `pushThing' declared void
luascript.h:295: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:296: error: variable or field `pushVariant' declared void

luascript.h:296: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:297: error: variable or field `pushPosition' declared void
luascript.h:297: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:298: error: variable or field `pushPosition' declared void
luascript.h:298: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:300: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:301: error: variable or field `popPosition' declared void
luascript.h:301: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:302: error: variable or field `popPosition' declared void
luascript.h:302: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:303: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:304: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:305: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:307: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:308: error: variable or field `setField' declared void
luascript.h:308: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:309: error: variable or field `setField' declared void
luascript.h:309: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:317: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:320: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:321: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:322: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:323: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:324: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:325: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:326: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:327: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:328: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:329: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:330: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:331: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:332: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:333: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:334: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:335: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:336: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:337: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:338: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:339: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:341: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:342: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:343: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:344: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:345: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:346: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:347: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:348: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:349: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:350: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:351: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:352: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:353: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:354: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:355: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:356: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:357: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:358: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:359: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:360: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:361: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:362: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:365: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:366: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:367: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:368: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:370: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:371: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:372: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:375: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:376: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:377: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:380: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:381: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:382: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:383: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:384: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:385: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:386: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:387: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:388: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:391: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:392: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:393: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:394: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:395: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:396: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:397: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:398: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:399: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:400: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:401: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:402: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:403: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:404: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:405: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:406: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:407: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:408: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:409: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:410: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:411: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:412: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:413: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:414: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:415: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:416: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:417: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:418: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:419: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:420: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:421: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:422: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:423: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:425: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:426: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:428: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:429: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:430: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:431: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:432: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:433: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:434: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:436: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:437: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:439: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:440: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:442: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:443: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:445: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:446: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:447: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:448: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:449: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:450: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:451: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:454: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:455: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:456: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:457: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:459: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:460: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:461: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:464: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:465: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:466: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:467: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:470: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:471: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:472: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:473: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:474: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:475: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:476: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:477: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:478: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:480: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:481: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:482: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:483: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:485: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:486: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:489: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:490: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:492: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:493: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:495: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:496: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:498: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:500: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:501: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:502: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:503: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:505: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:506: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:507: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:509: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:511: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:512: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:513: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:514: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:515: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:516: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:518: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:519: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:520: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:521: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:522: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:523: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:524: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:526: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:527: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:528: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:529: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:531: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:532: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:533: error: expected `;' before '(' token

luascript.h:535: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:536: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:537: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:539: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:541: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:543: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:546: error: expected `;' before '(' token
luascript.h:548: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `lua_State' with no type
luascript.h:548: error: expected `;' before '*' token

protocol.h:25:29: boost/utility.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from protocol.h:26,
                 from protocol80.h:26,
outputmessage.h:35: error: `boost' has not been declared
outputmessage.h:36: error: expected class-name before '{' token

protocol.h:31: error: `boost' has not been declared
protocol.h:32: error: expected class-name before '{' token

In file included from actions.cpp:26:
npc.h:41: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:42: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:43: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:44: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:45: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:46: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:47: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:48: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:49: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:50: error: expected `;' before '(' token
npc.h:51: error: expected `;' before '(' token

tools.h:35:31: boost/tokenizer.hpp: No such file or directory
tools.h:36: error: `boost' has not been declared
tools.h:36: error: expected init-declarator before '<' token
tools.h:36: error: expected `,' or `;' before '<' token

tools.h:71: error: `it' was not declared in this scope

scheduler.h:24:30: boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory
scheduler.h:25:26: boost/bind.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from scheduler.h:31,

from game.h:35,
tasks.h:38: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:38: error: expected `)' before '<' token
tasks.h:42: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:42: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `function' with no type
tasks.h:42: error: expected `;' before '<' token
tasks.h:44: error: `boost' has not been declared
tasks.h:44: error: `createTask' is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared friend
tasks.h:44: error: expected `;' before '(' token
tasks.h: In member function `void Task::operator()()':
tasks.h:34: error: `m_f' undeclared (first use this function)
tasks.h:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
tasks.h: At global scope:
tasks.h:47: error: `boost' has not been declared

tasks.h:47: error: `createTask' declared as an `inline' variable
tasks.h:47: error: `function' was not declared in this scope

tasks.h:47: error: expected primary-expression before "void"
tasks.h:47: error: expected `,' or `;' before '{' token

scheduler.h:49: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:49: error: `function' has not been declared
scheduler.h:49: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:49: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h:58: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:58: error: `function' has not been declared
scheduler.h:58: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:58: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h: In constructor `SchedulerTask::SchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
scheduler.h:49: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)
scheduler.h: At global scope:
scheduler.h:61: error: `boost' has not been declared
scheduler.h:61: error: `function' has not been declared

scheduler.h:61: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
scheduler.h:62: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
scheduler.h: In function `SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
scheduler.h:63: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)

house.h:28:27: boost/regex.hpp: No such file or directory
house.h: At global scope:
house.h:57: error: `boost' has not been declared
house.h:57: error: `regex' was not declared in this scope
house.h:57: error: template argument 2 is invalid
house.h:57: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `RegExList' with no type

In file included from actions.cpp:36:
configmanager.h:139: error: expected `;' before '(' token
configmanager.h:140: error: expected `;' before '(' token
configmanager.h:141: error: expected `;' before '(' token

actions.cpp: In member function `virtual bool Action::executeUse(Player*, Item*, const PositionEx&, const PositionEx&, bool, uint32_t)':
actions.cpp:577: error: `lua_State' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:577: error: `L' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:577: error: 'class LuaScriptInterface' has no member named 'getLuaState'
actions.cpp:580: error: `lua_pushnumber' undeclared (first use this function)
actions.cpp:581: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:582: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:588: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:589: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:593: error: `pushThing' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'
actions.cpp:595: error: `pushPosition' is not a member of `LuaScriptInterface'

make.exe: *** [actions.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Do you use the Dev-C++ that I include in the first post? Boost not declared~

EDIT:sry for double post had net prob
when i used ur version i got 2 errors

Code:
Building Makefile: "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\testa\forgottenserver\trunk\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\testa\forgottenserver\trunk\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c connection.cpp -o connection.o -I"D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__YUR_CMD_EXT__ -D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__ -D__ROOK_EXP__ -D_ART_WALKTELEPORT_  

In file included from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
                 from connection.h:25,
                 from connection.cpp:22:
D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [connection.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Last edited:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_mysql'
D:\src\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Mastriny.exe] Error 1

Please, I need the luaopen_luasql_mysql!

[Linker error] undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_mysql'
D:\src\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Mastriny.exe] Error 1

Please, I need the luaopen_luasql_mysql!

Do you use the latest version of the dev c++ I posted.

Nikolas can u help me? u just ignored my second report
i post it again
Code:
Building Makefile: "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\testa\forgottenserver\trunk\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Documents and Settings\Adminstrator\Desktop\testa\forgottenserver\trunk\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c connection.cpp -o connection.o -I"D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__YUR_CMD_EXT__ -D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__ -D__ROOK_EXP__ -D_ART_WALKTELEPORT_  

In file included from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
                 from D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
                 from connection.h:25,
                 from connection.cpp:22:
D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
D:/Documents and Settings/Adminstrator/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [connection.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
and yes i am using ur dec c++

Back