• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Compiling two spr and dat files

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have got two files of sprites and dat and want put is together. One is from tibia 8.61 (that's is original sprites and dat) and another one is from 8.62. I would be have compile it but really don't know how is possible to make it. Maybe do you know about it something and can I count on you? I need this files to compile in one to be have it Everything together. Its around 90k+ of sprites and need leave it in the same position (like original tibia must be first, and another thing add for it). Of course must be working with tibia 8.6, rme, object builder and otclient. I waiting for your offer of it. Thanks!

You want to merge custom 861 spr dar with normal 860?/right?

That really I need merge files from another client 8.62(.spr .dat) to original tibia client 8.61 with leaving everything on place in first one.

open objet builder first, next select the items that you want to extract from 8.61, export them and store them in some folder, then open again objetbuilder with the 8.62 data and import the items from 8.62, do it in parts, if you take all the items in a single move could crash, put small ammount of items time by time and go saving, once you have all the items that you want save a last time and now go to item editor and create the new items, save the dat and that should solve the whole thing

open objet builder first, next select the items that you want to extract from 8.61, export them and store them in some folder, then open again objetbuilder with the 8.62 data and import the items from 8.62, do it in parts, if you take all the items in a single move could crash, put small ammount of items time by time and go saving, once you have all the items that you want save a last time and now go to item editor and create the new items, save the dat and that should solve the whole thing

Allright but that's problem is I have got around like 50k+ sprites and 10k+ object items 😅

Allright but that's problem is I have got around like 50k+ sprites and 10k+ object items 😅

idk man, I suggest you go putting 100 by 100 and saving, it sounds long but Im not aware if is any chance to do it in a single move.
but im not an expert, maybe there is some way xD

idk man, I suggest you go putting 100 by 100 and saving, it sounds long but Im not aware if is any chance to do it in a single move.
but im not an expert, maybe there is some way xD

That's really is just only 600 times make same xD

Okay, if nobody will can do that so I'll try it. So it's possible to exporting by 100?

That's really is just only 600 times make same xD

Okay, if nobody will can do that so I'll try it. So it's possible to exporting by 100?

yes, 100 by 100, a page (depending of how many items are you exporting), is on the import where you need to be carreful, dont overload the import with too much items because objet builder could crash, so remember to go saving

Ok so for example ( I'm not right now in home so can check later) - I selected 100 items by for example command ctrl + a, click export to folder saving and later making new empty blanks and clicking import. I must change names of files or not?

Back