• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling/visual studio/problem!

Robbezor

Reaction score
Hi! Im a noob when it comes to compiling. When I came to the last part of where u start debugging in Visual studio I got many buggs, ofc..

For example:

PHP:
     1>c:\users\robo\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\otserv\otserv\creatureevent.cpp(20): fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Debug\otserv.pch': No such file or directory

The full logg is to long to be posted but it was the same "otserv.pch" error on all of the sources I've got. What can I do to fix this problem?

Hmmm. Do not have a file "otserv.pch" in the "Debug", it might not compile. The extension is. "pch" or complicated header so you must re-compile. Or, as it can not try to remove everything from the "Debug" and "Release" (if you have one) and try again.

Sorry for my English.

Back