• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL [COMPLETE TUTORIAL]How to setup a server!

It's called forgottenserver.sql on 0.2~ !! :p
Sorry, forgot to mentioned that..

You should edit that and mention it on your first post. I figured it out, but it took awhile. Anyway, Red directed me here and it helped alot. rep++ of course.

Also, could you either make a more in depth thread or direct me to a thread telling me how to initially make an account? If so, that would be awesome!

Sql

sqls.jpg

jag har addat de som du hade skrivit. men när jag byter min
(sqlType = "sqlite" till sqlType = "mysql") då kommer den här rutan up

errorbi.jpg

kan du hjälpa mig och fixa det? :)

TACK :thumbup:

That is because you imported the Sqlite database.. You need to change it :X

Btw.. change your password to.. Dont post it here atleast :p

i dont get how the port open website work x) cant i open ports on the computer in firewall? withou a website?

The website is just to show you how to do it..

If you already know then you do not have to go to the website.

Btw:

Thanks for all the reputation points I've been getting on this!

If you need me to do another tutorial with something just tell me :) (Bump)

Maybe I should have a server now but i don't know what's my router. say how to do?

Maybe I should have a server now but i don't know what's my router. say how to do?

Seek...seek.. Seek in your house for it! And look on it for a name or something! Or you write 192.168.1.1 in your webb browser o_O

i know that i have a belkin but i dont know wich of the belkin-things to click on?

Back