• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL [COMPLETE TUTORIAL]How to setup a server!

i didnt realy understood...
What i do with the ports in the router ? how do i open them? on whatt Protocol?
How do i disable it on firewall ?
in the firewall it lets me only 1 protocol

I have done everything that u said to do but i am stuck on this one part where u said extract the dll files but i get an error message saying Lua file is not found and to restart. So what do i do?

New DLL file please. WinRAR says the archieve is empty :/

else it seems to work all fine :)

ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection. what does it mean plz help

@Updated first post:

After you created you database you need to import "schema.mysql" or "forgottenserver.sql" depending on what server version you choose.

You need to open your ports.. 80 needs to be open fore your "site" and 7171, 7172 for your tibia server

nice job but i got two problems.
1; i cant open my ports, some bullshit with my router so i cant change anything there lol
2; the dll files to the server doesnt works to download anymore so i would be grateful if someone could uppload them :)
or it desnt work for me to download them anyway!

Sorry kinda got lost after:
Once finished with downloading the dll files you will need to extract them into the server. (Only the dll files.. Not the whole map.)
I download both the Server and the .dll files but where do I extract them to. Also in phpMyAdmin it says "Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed" will that affect it?

While logging in with my Client I see Select Character: Account Manager (Forgotten) but when I click on OK.
It gives me Tibia Error - Debug Assertion:
Tibia Client encountered a critical error and had to be stopped.

Then Player.cpp 361 exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 992: exception occurred (ErroCode = 0), reason
Control.cpp 1330 exception occured (Type=100)(MainWindow = 25389288), reason:
Communication.cpp 1640: exception occured (PlayerX = 50)(Player Y = 50), reason
Communication.cpp 1618: exception occured (xmin = 0)(ymin = 0)

anyone know why this is?

I also tried changing the Player's SQL townid = 15, posx = 0, posy = 0
but then it then says Temple Position is Wrong

Back