• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection problem!!!

zlitzzia

Reaction score
Alright Here is my problem when my friends trying to connect to the server they can see the account manager... but they cant logg in it says "connecting" and after a while its error 10060. when im hosting another server for example Armonia 8.40 it works fine for my friends to connect at the exact same ip... ( i don have both servers running at the same time) The IP is correct and all the ports are open i dont have any firewalls i have tryed to re instal it all and nothin works... i use SQLite
// Friendly regards Zlitzzia

Alright.. in the newest TFS's

In config.lua you have
PHP:
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 7171

This means, that you must open a new port 7172 (or a number of your choice) that is DIFFERENT then the login port.
If your game port is not open, then people may get to the login, but not into the game world.

Hope this helped.

Alright.. in the newest TFS's

In config.lua you have
PHP:
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 717

This means, that you must open a new port 7172 (or a number of your choice) that is DIFFERENT then the login port.
If your game port is not open, then people may get to the login, but not into the game world.

Hope this helped.

Whats the "admin" port for?

I'm not sure, I dont use it really, but maybe if the admin wants to login while connections are rejected, or the other players are offline, like for a test?
Idk.

so we cant change the gameport 7172 to 7171? its annoying on windows 7... I had a hard time doing inbound and outbound rules for 7172... and it didn't let me work still Lol.

I fixed, thanks. xD

Last edited:
Back