• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection timed out (10060)

Krzywdziciel

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've got a weird problem. I am hosting TFS newest version and after about ~8 hours of uptime players got this error when trying to login: Cannot connect to the game server. Connection timed out (10060). On other pages server is considered to be offline, but i didn't change anything, it is running like it was before. After 30 min or sth like that, serv is back to normal state (everyone can log in normally). And the most strange thing is, i got the same error when logging from my hosting computer. Engine fault? Any clues?

First state what do you mean be "newest version"? What revision?

I think that statusTimeout from config.lua may be usefull.

maybe your ip has changed? XD i got that error when i will change my ip (nvm how :p) and try to connect to my server :p
it happend to me when my ip and ip in config lua are not same :p dunno why ^.- just my idea :p

-- Server Save
serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
serverSaveHour = 3
shutdownAtServerSave = "no"
cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

is this ur problem....when u type in yes at shutdownAtServerSave then it automatically shuts down when it saves the server and reboots itself and cleans everything

Hey, I still can't deal with this problem, now it happens more often... It looks like server is rejecting connections or something after some time of being up. Anyone?

Ditto. Tried directly connecting via my IP and the no-ip, but both host about a 30% chance to log in, or get a disconnected error.

Back