• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Console error...

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling this means i have to re complie... any one know wtf this is?...

mwf5th.png

It just randomly happen.... this mornign it was fine. I edit nothing. Went to turn the server on. Then i got this...

Well I cant remember if I even editted anything in my lip folders... I mean If i open the files im not going to be able to notice anything wrong. You think I should just download a new lib folder? Cause I'm 99% sure I havnt edited anything in my lib folder yet..

if you didnt edited lib maybe its not lib, Im just saying in my case was , just to check download a new one and replace

It's a mod that causes this error, delete all and go looking for one on one which will give the error console.

Shit And alot of my talk action ars mods lol.. I was try out a new thing hahah. My aol commands bless commands ect... thx allesn

edit: its not the mods...

Last edited:
shit!
me this error occurred, but it was the mods xD

Must be some script so ...
tried to use another tfs?

What sense would that make? all my time and effort is in this one. lol... I'm not just goo throw all my work away over an error... The error has to do with something in a file that is compiled into the distro. idk If i need to recompile or if I have a script that is fucked..

Its not the lib folder and it not the mods.

to pinpoint the issue remove all registered events for every single interface one by one

start with actions.xml, continue with movements if it still crashes and so on
if removal of actions resolves the issue, proceed with further diagnosis

Back