• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit Bomb Rune
Body slot:Rune
This Rune will blow the shit out of your enmemies!! Criticals 900-4000
This rune my be used with magic level 90 or higher...

Cost:35points

You may feel the Shit bomb in your enemies eyes!

Last edited:
i think the best item u can make is this:

Upgrade Token:
it give 1.75x velocity for your ultimate weapon!
and Upgrade Crazy Token:
it give 2.5x veolcity for your ultimate weapon!...

i think it can whort... 20 points and 50 points... so expansive but very good....

so we can make non donators more underpowered then they alrdy are.

items: Worn lether boots
slot: boots
cost: 10 pts
for: druids and sorcs
looks like: Looks like normal worn boots
purpose: Decreases death damage by 5-10%, decreases holy damage 5-15% adds 1k hp to max health however increases physical dmg by 10-25%?.
just an example if u click on them:

12:12 you see worn lether boots (arm:10). They weigh 15.00 oz. I donated for this useless shit!

however.. not useless |:)

items: Blessed Ring
slot: ring
cost: 5 points
looks like: that shiney orange claw inrl tibia
for: all vocations
purpose: gives u full blessings for eternity!

12:12 you see a blessed ring. You feel devine protection from Queen Panda surging through your body.

Last edited:
Well, here we go... What a waste of everybodys time.. Red being lazy again? Cant think of new donation items that would help/hurt certain classes? If you were active on your own server you might have more input yourself... I played Heltera for a while and i really like what Justin has done with the items on the server. Obviously donation items are the best, but how about implementing non-donation items that are actually worth a shit? Ever think why people dupe donar items? Not everybody can afford to spend 100 dollars on a game for 1 type of character. And this is coming from somebody who has donated over 250 dollars. Maybe you will listen to a paying customer, but who knows. I know when the server gets like it does right now, i wouldnt mind playing another class to pass time before a reset/update, but if i want to do that, ive got to donate another 100 bucks? No thanks. Thats a big turn off, and ontop of that, there are no viable items other than donation to even think about playing a char with. Dont make them super easy to get, make the people hunt for a little while. Not 2 weeks but, a few hours or so. It would be so much better for wars and the economy to have non donation items. I think 2 weeks ago, Pira, Carbon, and myself were in BKB castle fighting vs like 20 people. If we had help even from people with non donars, it would have made the battle that much more fun and balanced aswell. Thats what we all want isnt it? Not to just spend 100 bucks to play till your outnumbered 20 to 1. And you wonder why so many people quit playing the server. Its over run by numbers i cant even estimate. Lets just say the skulls i have on my vip list is usually out weighting my friends by 4 skulls or more for every 1 star on my list.... Im not going to war with odds like that, just to get killed off just by numbers and they say "Owned". Awesome.. Alot of the big players dont even play anymore because of shit like this. I think non donation items would help way more than adding yet another paycheck in the shop that you didnt even create.. Everyone here should patent their ideas and items they spent time on to create, so when Red gets paid for what you did, you can get some green as well.

Last edited:
This is an old contest.
Closed. A new thread for update CONTENT suggestions has been opened.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back