• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a sweet weapon

name:sword of gold

attributes are

resist all 10%
anti drunk
att:80
def:300
20% more health
5% more mana

this sword is ment for strong monster
so that knight have the ability to do quest so they can actually block the monsters

(only for super knight):thumbup:

around $25-$30

No anti drunk on anything imo

You can already cleanse paralyze with a simple heal or haste..

mm.. I think that we need more quests I mean hard quest with nice rewards cause the server have been growing this last days so most of ppl want more exciting quests Its good to add more new donation items but I think we already have a lot and also we have duplicated items I mean 2 armor for mage, 2 helmet 2 mage, 2 armor for kinas and soo. I know that some armor are stronger than other and have diferents abilites.. But will be great if you can add at least 1 of those items in a quest cause remember this ot is for play and well what i have saw in this weeks its that in this ot the good player is who have donated more and not the good one 4 example you can own very easy a player with same level without donation and u being the same level with the donator set u just rape him fast its just an a idea

Name: VIP Teleport Scroll

Look type:
Winning_Lottery_Ticket.gif

Attributes: When this scroll is used, it will teleport the user to the Roxor teleport room 5 seconds after use as opposed to 10. This is cutting the time in half and therefor would be extremely useful for any player trying to get somewhere quick, or make a quick get away.

Cost: $5

red wants money lol he dont care and plus u still get that other part of it plus who cares lol

It's not all about the money. That quest took me forever to make (when Cyntara was just beginning :p). I already started making mental notes of what to reject and what to accept.

No anti drunk on anything imo

You can already cleanse paralyze with a simple heal or haste..

Seconded.

Cyntarist Tiara (20 points)
This Tiara adds 20% more mana, and has auto manashield and anti drunk! Easily the best helmet exclusively for mages on Cyntara!

Red

Last edited:
Name
Dark Wand
Body Slot
Hand slot
Special Atributes
(1050-3100)
Cost
40 points or 35.. well i dont know..
How this would be beneficial
So mages have more attack.
Why players would purchase this
To be more powerful with the attack.(Mages)

Well we just have two wands..
maybe theres can be another one..

No. Mages wands are already good and if the damage is raised, that would become to OP.
No more weapons imo, more gear!

Name: VIP Teleport Scroll

Look type:
Winning_Lottery_Ticket.gif

Attributes: When this scroll is used, it will teleport the user to the Roxor teleport room 5 seconds after use as opposed to 10. This is cutting the time in half and therefor would be extremely useful for any player trying to get somewhere quick, or make a quick get away.

Cost: $5

Maybe.. like 7 seconds.. 5 seconds is a little fast.. but I don't know.. 7 seconds wouldn't be worth donating for, however 5 seconds for $5 is too little for such an advantage. Do you get what I'm saying? Adjust the price.. or adjust the time. I love the idea though, so +1 for this idea.

I see where you are coming from, and that's exactly why I put in that it is optional. Even without that bullet point, the armor would still be worth while. However, I think something extra to make it more unique would be cool. Possibly a 15% holy protection to protect yourself against other paladins.

This guy is a genius..
I love all of your ideas. They're really reasonable.. haha (this may sound like sarcasm.. but it's not)

In my Opinion we dont need any new equipment every vocation has enough but how about a stronger paralyze rune? The one obtainable now is pretty weak so why not make a 3 point donation paralyze that is stronger than the normal paralyze and it would at least need 2500 mana or sth to use.
Players would purchase it to get stronger in PVP :p

Last edited:
Engraved_Wedding_Ring.gif

Distance ring (2 points)
+12 distance skills.

There is club, sword, magic and axe rings why not a distance ring?

Well im new in the ot but how i see the thing, you need some better places of hunt, im not sayng that u dont have enogh but u need like contest like the ARENAS in svargrond like iquistion.Like Myths said that some times we need better runes more houses,u can do another city.Still u need like White knight armor its some like the nightmare coat but for white knight or for BKB,or even for those monsters that are hard that u see people lvl there like DEMON SCOUT, CRAZED BEGGAR,MALICE DEMON.Well ive seen the new monster named MEDUSA u could put a respawn of that now ill talk about equipment.

U could have some equipment that can change like u put soft boots,fire walking boots,boh,raily track boots,etc, like in one icon u do click u change for soft,click then boh.or legs u dont have yalahar legs u could put them for paladin but with more distance and HP/Mana regeneration.
Yalahar armor For super knights but little less than the cyntarit armor.yalahar helmet you could name it Cyntarist helmet and ml 25+ 500mana and hp regeneration.Wand or rod u could do the arcane staff or other thing can atack like wand but betwin chaotic wand and cyntarist wand.u could do morethings like shields,swords,maces,axes,rings

for paladins u can do a great paladin star atak 210

point:15

u can do a new promotion and the new brain costs 20 points

ohhh bye the way moreee questsssss :p... byee.. i hope u like my things :p...

If u need more ideas just tell me i could get some more and helpfull things
..:p

soo Yalahar legs:15 points

Yalahar armor:15point
Yalahar helmet:17points

New wand:12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back