• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Contest : VOTING !

WHICH ONE DID YOU LIKE Best !?!

• NUMBER 1 !

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • NUMBER 2 !

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • NUMBER 3 !

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • NUMBER 4 !

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • NUMBER 5 !

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beo didn't sign up?

yTstO.png

My nab edit to Hipers armor :)

I'm not in the competition, I just wanted to edit his armor, it has a nice outline, nice potential.

It was just a quick edit anyway.

For some reason, it looks like the cape is in the front, where it should be in the back, i'll probably have another go at it tomorrow, haha.

Sherice's is simply made and its still awesome.

But I voted for Ghostx's as it seems more professional tho >.>

Yeah, it's supposed to be like plate armor, that's why I didn't put details in the chest. :p

Thanks and shame, still finish the sprite, i'm going to make a massive competition soon for your best set :p and reward will be me buying the winner premium account on here for 1 month or 3 months or however long the shortest time is XD

I will not enter the competition, but it encourages new spriters to emerge into the community, hell it's free premium :p

@GhostX

Don't forget to not use black lines in the sprite (only outlines), it will look weird ingame, had this also once :p. Still good design tho, so I voted for you :).

I'm glad I left the competition before it started.
Reasembled your 4th rule clearly stated "and ofc dont post anything that isnt yours".
And still you ignore the fact that Beo just wanted to show off his edited sprite
that was originally made by Hiperkarma and didn't even want to join the contest.

Ontopic: I like Sherice's armor, good shading but can't help to think I've seen (part of) it somewhere before,
like I did with the first sprite he/she entered with =/.
Ghostx is nice too but don't really like the colours used.

Although I'm doubting the origin of the sprite, #4 gets my vote.

Ontopic: I like Sherice's armor, good shading but can't help to think I've seen (part of) it somewhere before,
like I did with the first sprite he/she entered with =/.

Aaw not this again =( I assure you, I did this just a week ago, actually I took some outline inspiration from somewhere, so maybe it's there you've seen it from =)
Anyways, thanks for the "like" and vote!

I wasn't in this competition, I just edited Hipers, haha.

VOID.

I voted for sharps anyway, it has a nice touch.. :)

Oh.. looks like i won :D yaya

Back