• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Contest : VOTING !

WHICH ONE DID YOU LIKE Best !?!

• NUMBER 1 !

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • NUMBER 2 !

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • NUMBER 3 !

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • NUMBER 4 !

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • NUMBER 5 !

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@sherice
CLLOM.png

stealin sprites much ?

I think 4 and 3 were the best ones. The others were clearly made by amateurs, but not bad for a beginner tho :p

@up? wtf mine? It isn't amateur at all tbh.
n considering i won.. XD

It is, the shading and colour is really bad. Every experienced spriter should know this does not look good ingame.
You don't have to defend yourself, it's ok if you still need to learn alot about spriting.

And ye, winning doesn't automaticly mean it's made more professional. Seems like alot friends voted for you and also you are quite creative with spriting thats for sure. Just practise a bit on the colour and shading more and you will become an awesome spriter ;)

Lol The shading is fine tbh, it is just there is a lot of detail on the sprite and ultimately the space for shading was smaller

i understand about the black inside the sprite will look bad ingame, but i didn't intend for this to be used ingame, was a 30-40 min sprite. And i was even going to add a cape but i didn't have time so yh :D

I wouldn't say it is amateur, only i wouldn't say proffessional either, since it is like my 40th sprite, and like my 10th armour sprite. However, i do all my sprites in paint as i do not own photoshop

And na, like 90% of the voters for me probably don't even know me

Also afaik, sherices was stolen

Looks like you're one of the persons who can't take criticism or advice. Pff.. not going to waste my time on this.

Normaly I would have said: don't use paint, just photoshop etc... but it seems like your ego is to big to take any advice from people.

@sherice
CLLOM.png

stealin sprites much ?

... Please stop it... I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING! That looks a little alike, but I didn't take inspiration from that sprite, not a single pixel from it, and I've never seen it until now.

@ Sherice
I have to agree with that, doesn't look like your sprite. Even tho I recognized parts of the design (from an other sprite, not the one Elementz posted), I still think you did a good job, it turned out pretty nice.

Last edited:
Awkward moment when the sprite looks nothing like the one suspected to have originated from :/.

Also its not stolen.

I know.. right.
I've looked at both of them very closely, they absolutely look different.
No similarities other than the fact they are ARMORS.

@UP and UP-UP and UP-UP-UP: THANKS! :)
I get pretty annoyed over people accusing me of stealing when I know that I've done it myself >.<

I would NEVER steal a sprite.

Back