• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Convert Tibia 7.72 .SPR .DAT to 11.41

Avandia

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I looking for program or programer who can make for me covnenter.

Ragards

Contact via PM

No accept no-names I can pay 1st.

Should be a program created by @EdMignari called ODB Exporter, which you can use to change client versions on SPR/DAT files.

Not sure what happend with the ottools github, seems like its been removed?
https://github.com/ottools
Maybe it can be found somewhere on the forum.

Should be a program created by @EdMignari called ODB Exporter, which you can use to change client versions on SPR/DAT files.

Not sure what happend with the ottools github, seems like its been removed?
https://github.com/ottools
Maybe it can be found somewhere on the forum.
Was removed I think.

Or if someone have only .spr file .dat I will do manualy :D

but to be more clear what you want is 11.41 with 7.72 graphics?
or really change the version
there is a tuto at tpforums
also if you can exaplain more would be great

Yes, I want to have 11.41 client with 7.72 graphics.
I was check tpforum but everywhere 404 error.

What I can explain more? I want new .dat .spr structure with 7.72 .dat .spr :D

Regards

nothing more than that
but i should add that if you are looking for it.. simce 7.72 to 89.x everything was okidoki but later came new cities sprites etc that doesnt match with olders ones aesthetically talking(i can do it your otb items are not going to be the official ones etc)... anyway if you're still looking for it and you cannot find the tool menthioned in the previus comments send me a pm with an offer
i can do it

my offer:
you pay me first(you'll have to wait a week until i can withdraw the money from my acc and i could start im very related with job as these ones

Last edited:
IIRC the dat structure changed a bit in the 9.6 update, which would make it a bit trickier for you to use old files with such a new client. If the 9.54 client is 'new enough' I'd go with it instead and save some time.

Also remember that the items in dat from x client version has names. It does not in 7.72 dat/spr, which mean you will have to add these names as well in order to search for anything in the market.

Back