• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cool aol commands

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
hello guys today i add my first thread now i will show you my script by me

Actully That is the script of
http://otland.net/f81/aol-script-gm-equardo-147927/

But I edited Something New :D

Amulate of loss commands

......data/talkaction/talkaction.xml
copy the code and add it in the talkaction.xml

Code:
PHP:
<talkaction words="!aol" script="aol.lua" />

and this is the lua add a new text in the scripts and name it aol.lua

Lua Code:
PHP:
function onSay(cid, words, param) 
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 10000) == TRUE then 
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2173, 1) 
                        doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 37) 
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,'You have bought an amulet of loss!!')  
else 
         doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 2)
            doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You dont have enogh money to use !aol!")
                end 
return TRUE 
                end

i hope u enjoy it :D

Last edited:
I would say that you are copy paste artist,

hellow guys today i add my first thread now i will show you my script by me

but i guess i am going to have to take your word for that.

This is a really small and simple script, so who knows.

Why is it cool?
Ive seen such scripts 10000 times now lol

You asked us "Why is this cool, you have seen so many scripts like this".
You have, but there are other people who might find this useful. Simple is that.

You asked us "Why is this cool, you have seen so many scripts like this".
You have, but there are other people who might find this useful. Simple is that.

How is it useful when there are 1000 of this script released all over otland. he is just making the same thing again and again! Maybe its nice that he is learning! but he should test it and keep it for his self and make something that is not released maybe? :D

How is it useful when there are 1000 of this script released all over otland. he is just making the same thing again and again! Maybe its nice that he is learning! but he should test it and keep it for his self and make something that is not released maybe? :D

People are too lazy to search so they make useless requests, sometimes it is good to have fresh scripts on first pages.
You can keeo your Ipad smashings to yourself.

People are too lazy to search so they make useless requests, sometimes it is good to have fresh scripts on first pages.
You can keeo your Ipad smashings to yourself.

What does IPad smashing have to do with scripting. If u dont have something to say dont say anything that have nothing with the topic 2 do. and if people make usless requests like this then they dont even deserve a script :)

What does IPad smashing have to do with scripting. If u dont have something to say dont say anything that have nothing with the topic 2 do. and if people make usless requests like this then they dont even deserve a script :)

If you don't like the script don't use it, don't come and flame people who are trying to improve their skill. You think your post is helpful? Don't play boss, people can release what they want here.

OFC they can. I didnt say they cant. Its just not useful tho. Let them improve their skills and then release something useful :D
And I never said that my things are helpful. Im just trying to release something that is not released or so :D

OFC they can. I didnt say they cant. Its just not useful tho. Let them improve their skills and then release something useful :D
And I never said that my things are helpful. Im just trying to release something that is not released or so :D

It isn't useful for you. Perhaps someone needs it and wouldn't keep looking through pages...

Good work on the script though :)

he forgot to add the effect when you dont have money

PHP:

soo?

and edited the effcts

he forgot to add the effect when you dont have money

PHP:

soo?

and edited the effcts

You could have posted it on his thread instead? :p
but yeye, whatever
rep++ for u :D

Back