• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its possible too put that cd only on wm then of course!
That was so fucking retarded when few guys from Shock started to randomly spam with aoe spells in the middle of ob.
Its not CS guys! ( i saw Ya killing Ur own member with ue) Friendly fire cant be turned off
ahahha don't only blame us. everyone was ueing, your team aswell, I can show you on cam

Everyone spams ue just as much.. Just because you guys think so highly of yourselves because you aren't BR (BTW BR > PLS) doesn't mean THEY are the ones UEing.. I don't really agree with this, though UEing is gay as fuck, it's a hardcore pvp server. Unless you want them to completely remove UEs from the game ..(Are you retarded or what?) learn to use E Rings and not try to be heros.

If you are to lower it, add 15 seconds max.

Everyone spams ue just as much.. Just because you guys think so highly of yourselves because you aren't BR (BTW BR > PLS) doesn't mean THEY are the ones UEing.. I don't really agree with this, though UEing is gay as fuck, it's a hardcore pvp server. Unless you want them to completely remove UEs from the game ..(Are you retarded or what?) learn to use E Rings and not try to be heros.

"Learn to use E-rings" that shit wont help when you got 15 people random-ueing. Specially if you are an Elder Druid where your mana should be below 2k. If it is above 2k mana then you are not a good ED.

Matt you clearly don't understand xd. I never use utamo vita always e ring but you understand druids who know how to play NEVER have fucking mana. My mana is always around 2k or less. Sorc have always full mana so they spam ue its a fucking problem. I guess flandie said same shit I didnt read it xd

@Dino, I play ED and always fill my mana when nothing is happening, I almost never carry sds or throw sds (Unless it's a combo, and even still I paralyze if I see and mwall dropping). Soft Boots when low mana, Eat food, use gmps in open and mwalls when you're trying to box them in, not hard to be above 2k mana.

@Flandie, Your team knows I can play a druid, same as some people in Shock. I'm sorry you rather throw sds all over the place rather then worry about your mana for paralyzing and probably ueing on your own in the open when you get lost ^_^

Also Dino, I know you never utamo ,i, I played with you many years, don't think you ever will either.

Make Cooldown in warmode to 2 minuts :) And make Exausted for vave 1 minuts :)

Make Cooldown in warmode to 2 minuts :) And make Exausted for vave 1 minuts :)

what the fuck? too much i think xD

anyway i don't think that gm will change anything due to threads about cooldown.

What about avalanches then? its always going down to wich team who ava first and thats even more boring then the UE comboes in my opinion

can a GM respond if this in theory would work or not, so that we are not wasting our time making such ideas

tbh, yes.. the ues are bad

but main priority should go to the avalanches, and adding an exhaust to them. because close battles do not exist now.

ya honestly thing thread is pointless, they have other things to do than worry about ue cd being to low.

can the fucking gms answer or what. We need cooldowns for this shit to fix the server can you take 5sec of your time to type yes or no

fuck dino he is random recruited from trade -.-

GM can u fucking answer this thread 20 sec cooldown on ue is making these wars shit cuz some teams only care about winning and are just spamming ue every 20sec

You made this server for pvp players, we are not asking for too much. We are simply asking to increase the ue cooldown and maybe avalanche so we can have normal battles...you know use sds and shit

This would make battles way more fun because atm only matters how many people you have and their lvls. The wars would be soooooooooooo much better without UE spam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom