• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should lower the cooldown on Exevo gran mas vis and exevo gran mas flam. ALso maybe on exevo gran mas frigo and maybe but only maybe on exevo gran mas tera.
I also think you should remove avalanche from the runeshop and people have to make their own avalanche runes with a blank. So then you put a blank rune in your hand and then u say the spell and u get a rune.
You can also make a spell called "adori blank" so we dont have to buy the blank runes in the shop.

7835-256x256x32.png

22 Aug 2013 Okolnir UE Chaos Battle Last Standing vs Tengil.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

This. Is. CHAOOSSSSSSS!

watch the cam and tell me after if you still think change doesnt need to happen

what made afraid of wm or what its not pointless its hardcore pvp /rpg think about rpg players they won accept it. sooo make it only for wm if its possible

I like Decoy's idea.. But just make it fast because Lunarforce is getting so boring ;P

My vote is not, you know why? So the people who want this way, will become KINA / Pally WILL NOT NEVER DIES their idiot, and this consequence of the game, I'd better release the transfer to shadown.

why because he has a good point??

this just proves u are not active in war. Killing an EK and pally is the easiest thing to do. Max frigo and they die headshot everytime. But yeah I don't expect you 2 to understand. Stop flaming this thread the idea is for war guilds so we can have better wars, you guys can still spam your UE. Or you are just so mad that you don't want us to have fun? jesus

- - - Updated - - -

@Hani can u try to answer from time to time. We are giving you ideas and feedback but it feels like we are talking to a wall. I think the poll says enough.

this just proves u are not active in war. Killing an EK and pally is the easiest thing to do. Max frigo and they die headshot everytime. But yeah I don't expect you 2 to understand. Stop flaming this thread the idea is for war guilds so we can have better wars, you guys can still spam your UE. Or you are just so mad that you don't want us to have fun? jesus

- - - Updated - - -

@Hani can u try to answer from time to time. We are giving you ideas and feedback but it feels like we are talking to a wall. I think the poll says enough.
it doesnt matter im a player in this server everyone gets a say in this its a public poll
by the way gratz you didnt spell that many words wrong this time

it doesnt matter im a player in this server everyone gets a say in this its a public poll
by the way gratz you didnt spell that many words wrong this time

spelling matters so much on the internet right? lmfao thats when you know you have nothing to say. You saw the br battle today in yalahar, just a bunch of ava and wave spam....bet you feel pretty dumb right now, but ofc for some reason too proud to admit you are wrong ;)

Correct my grammer for me plz

On topic:

This would be perfect in my mind:

UE spells=2min cooldown
Wave spells(exevo tera hur, exevo vis hur)=15 seconds
Avalanche=Double the exhaust it is now.

You do this and the wars on this server will be amazing

Last edited:
why put UE cooldown higher than real tibia?? this is fucked lol

nice idea but i would think this is hard to implement but im sure they can do it! :)

why put UE cooldown higher than real tibia?? this is fucked lol

Why put mlvl rate alot higher than rl tibia so the ues and avas hit alot harder? Why put lower exhaust on all attack spells when the skill and mlvl rate is higher than rl tibia? That is fucked up not what u mentioned.

Last edited:
Why put mlvl rate alot higher than rl tibia so the ues and avas hit alot harder? Why put lower exhaust on all attack spells when the skill and mlvl rate is higher than rl tibia? That is fucked up not what u mentioned.

no...this is not fucked...

THIS IS OTSERVER.

I agree that UE cooldown should be higher, but this does not affect the brs as they never go into WM. They can still ruin your battles and UE to waste your mana all the time. This said I still believe the UE cooldown should be higher for guild who have declared war to eachother to keep it more "battle-like" rather then just "spam ue guys we'll win"

I agree100%

Avas should definitely be lowered in pvp, and UEs as well..

It's really fucking stupid watching these shit ava fights and ue spams all day, a 320 EK is worthless on here, a team of mages can ue combo him straight away even with might rings. It's faqing ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back