• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to spam us with emails, we read - we just think that there haven't been enough suggestions yet. Currently this is our idea: All AOE spells/runes gets 3x longer cooldown when you are pz locked. How does that sound to you?

that sounds fine, but ava/thunderstorm/gfb/stoneshower should be on the same cooldown so you can't just switch between them to spam them

sounds great
lets see who is that great after all without the area spells/runes uaheuaehauh

There is no need to spam us with emails, we read - we just think that there haven't been enough suggestions yet. Currently this is our idea: All AOE spells/runes gets 3x longer cooldown when you are pz locked. How does that sound to you?
Sounds very good. but please keep us more updated, once everyday would be better than once / twice a week.

@Hani it sounds great and I agree with gunky910 "but ava/thunderstorm/gfb/stoneshower should be on the same cooldown so you can't just switch between them to spam them"

ue x3 cooldown its fine but i think avas need to hit less like rl tibia.. not 3seg cooldown for ava.. wtf is that

its good and ava needs a bit more cooldown aswell then its perfect. but you did say something about aoe runes now when i read more carefully

Yeah the ava needs to be reduced damage wise. Extending the ava cool down would be a great option anyway, all in all, great news and please try to implement the updates into the game as fast as possible.

good idea

can you just do it for warmodes i need ues avas for breaking traps without them southgate = unbreakable just like most other traps just do it for warmode please...

It sounds like a good idea Hani, but it still doesnt change the fact that avas almost hit as much as sds on players. You should worry more about that than the exhaust. Also, what happens when you are hunting and you accidentally hit someone. You can't do any aoe spells or runes for 3x the normal cool down. That seems a bit unfair.

It sounds like a good idea Hani, but it still doesnt change the fact that avas almost hit as much as sds on players. You should worry more about that than the exhaust. Also, what happens when you are hunting and you accidentally hit someone. You can't do any aoe spells or runes for 3x the normal cool down. That seems a bit unfair.

cant make everyone happy about everything. the server was made in the 1st place for war players. We are the ones that came here and populated this server. And from all the teams that actually war: Blessed, the other brs, last standing, penguins, tangil....WE ALL AGREE that we are tired ue/ava/wave spams.

its simple enough to understand

cant make everyone happy about everything. the server was made in the 1st place for war players. We are the ones that came here and populated this server. And from all the teams that actually war: Blessed, the other brs, last standing, penguins, tangil....WE ALL AGREE that we are tired ue/ava/wave spams.

you're forgetting the point of this server was actually a second shadowcores whether for war players or not it was made for people that like to play ots and liked shadowcores they can also enjoy lunarforce shadowcores has to many people in every spawn simple solution move to lunar it does have benefits like no red skull so i can kill everyone i want to but our opinion should count just as much as you "war" players if thats what you call it...

yeeeeeee make it for warmode only so retards wont join guild and still come spam ava ue waves

sell brain

and please do something with the stronger SD & AVA hits , do something like remove some % of magic levels or just put the higher damage lower
make it fast please

BLESSED TEAM _/ !

nobody will die at wars anymore, you guys want SD hits 150, ava 30 and no UEs at all...

Go play another game like...World of Warcraft,Runescape...they don't have UE and avas

nobody will die at wars anymore, you guys want SD hits 150, ava 30 and no UEs at all...

Go play another game like...World of Warcraft,Runescape...they don't have UE and avas

hahahaha ur level 137 what the fuck are you talking about. SD damage is fine because people are high lvl so imo don't touch that. And for not being able to kill people plz go hide or learn what exori max frigo, tera ect is.

0of1.jpg

gyje.jpg

hahahaha ur level 137 what the fuck are you talking about. SD damage is fine because people are high lvl so imo don't touch that. And for not being able to kill people plz go hide or learn what exori max frigo, tera ect is.

oH Yeah, you're right...talk about my level LOL, it's a great argument, since you know all my chars and all my background in tibia...lol

What you guys want is fucked up...you guys want higher cooldowns then tibia...AS I said, It's a otserver...OTSERVER...it's nor real tibia xp 1x

If you guys want extreme difficult, go play real tibia...why don't you? Oh yeah...you would get crushed by UEs and avas with low exhausts LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back