• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oH Yeah, you're right...talk about my level LOL, it's a great argument, since you know all my chars and all my background in tibia...lol

What you guys want is fucked up...you guys want higher cooldowns then tibia...AS I said, It's a otserver...OTSERVER...it's nor real tibia xp 1x

If you guys want extreme difficult, go play real tibia...why don't you? Oh yeah...you would get crushed by UEs and avas with low exhausts LOL

answer me this. Do you even war on this server and if you do on what char

yues add this to server pls because i cant stand alll br spamming ue in wars...

0of1.jpg

gyje.jpg

damn im better looking than the mirror tells me...

@matt you know im against fucking up wars with ue combos so dont try to be funny like that its not amusing me right now...ill laugh about it later though

on topic watch when you guys cant kill anyone because they ssa and you cant make a ue combo cause you gotta wait 3 mins whats gonna happen with those 300 frag warmodes never gonna end like the current 1k warmodes whatever you guys win im done arguing everyones against my opinion because i actually think...

took this picture from gandax cast without this ue combo how easy would this ed or ms have been to kill and dont say you could have exori max flam vis frigo or tera cause you didnt... so i dont wanna hear it ues are very important on this server because of the high loot rate gives players alot of money to waste on ssa...

1195o35.png

took this picture from gandax cast without this ue combo how easy would this ed or ms have been to kill and dont say you could have exori max flam vis frigo or tera cause you didnt... so i dont wanna hear it ues are very important on this server because of the high loot rate gives players alot of money to waste on ssa...

1195o35.png

that guy is totally retarded don't listen to him

1195o35.png

go kill yourself. Veziv just went def for 4 hours and got all kills from spamming ues and ava. Stop talking and just watch casts boy

go kill yourself. Veziv just went def for 4 hours and got all kills from spamming ues and ava. Stop talking and just watch casts boy

thats not the point you dont listen for shit how are you still in your team do you have ears or just a navi team? because obivoslly theres something wrong with your head you wanna sit there and waste 20 mins killing someone with 10 bps ssa or you wanna get the war mode moving on and kill them as it seems right now is that you think you're right with every little thing and you dont even considering thinking about it in other ways please before you post find a brain for fuck sakes dude...

thats not the point you dont listen for shit how are you still in your team do you have ears or just a navi team? because obivoslly theres something wrong with your head you wanna sit there and waste 20 mins killing someone with 10 bps ssa or you wanna get the war mode moving on and kill them as it seems right now is that you think you're right with every little thing and you dont even considering thinking about it in other ways please before you post find a brain for fuck sakes dude...

This thread took turn for the worse once you started crying about what you call 'thinking', Look at the bigger picture, 3-4 teams(who each have min 20+ active players)are happy with this idea to be implemented into the game and are coming up with the finish touch's to what is gonna be a lovely update. On the other side of the for and against, there you are alone in the corner just arguing and disagreeing with everyone else. Here is some advice, You either come up with something productive or people will start to pick up on your vile sense of attitude and round about alike approach on the topic, 15 pages in the thread and you're still at it. Try not to be impractical.

Last edited:
damn im better looking than the mirror tells me...

@matt you know im against fucking up wars with ue combos so dont try to be funny like that its not amusing me right now...ill laugh about it later though

on topic watch when you guys cant kill anyone because they ssa and you cant make a ue combo cause you gotta wait 3 mins whats gonna happen with those 300 frag warmodes never gonna end like the current 1k warmodes whatever you guys win im done arguing everyones against my opinion because i actually think...

exori max frigo

Hello Guys,

Im playing this ot since the start of Lunarforce
Back in the days it was great to fight but nowadays its just crapp.
First of all dont make exchaust on UE but just lower the damage of the UE and Avalance
If you put cooldown on ue for one minute the ue will still excist and the wars will be still boring

If the gm is not gonna fix it im leaving this server so does 50 other people

Enjoy

http://prntscr.com/1nsths

anyways good luck to dino and these other war teams when blessed or other team goes defense which is almost 100% the time good luck breaking it

x2 killian

Done battling till something is done with this ue/ava spam.

Fix this shit really, cooldown won't do anything it will make people wait that much longer just to ue, I think you have to change how much it hits, make ue's only hit around 300 in warmode and avalanches like 50 from mages. Its enough to waste the other team, but its not overpowered that its gonna fuck people up

Agreed with Prevail. Lower damage on UE's/AoE Runes in warmode and I think this will minimize the usage of Area Spells/Runes in WM's and we can finally use SD runes as old times. The thing that fucks up atm is the high ml rate which makes people use ues and avas cuz they hit so hard for instance an ue hits around 500-600 and avas 150-200 lol. It should be like 300 for ues and around 50-85~ on area runes.

IN WARMODE key words dont mess with out of warmode please ;)

Please just have a brain and realize we needs ues to war and kill people, Unless you want people to just quit i suppose you dont increase the ue cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back