• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cordis's Works

So.. long time without posting anything, so here goes a pic of the minimap(what i ahve already done, still unfinished)

So... Long time without posting, i was looking at some ideas and some pic on the web and i end up doing this:
like almost of all my works, still unfinished XD, and the dungeon that i was working on it's like 90% done, still needing only a bit more details and the final room(BOSS)
i've already made the script's for the map, but the map itself is not complete D:

So... Long time without posting, i was looking at some ideas and some pic on the web and i end up doing this:
like almost of all my works, still unfinished XD, and the dungeon that i was working on it's like 90% done, still needing only a bit more details and the final room(BOSS)
i've already made the script's for the map, but the map itself is not complete D:

This.. Actually looks really cool :p
Severely disliking the bigger grass tufts on the rock + Rose Bush...
But other than that, really nice, big improvement dood ;D

The only thing that looks truly shitty is the borders there, sadly it has to be like that in order to make it work... So it's fine xF
Good Job, finish it up naow :)

@Up

The borders doesnt really have to look like that, they could be stacked on different orders to avoid them looking all the same.
Looks pretty neat, Id like to see it completed.

Ty guys, so about the borders yeah i made the different orders after the post XD, and already chagend something on the struture i think it looks better
so, this is how it looks like now

Last edited:
Keep going, it looks fine.

Mappers brasileiros sempre criativos =D

Cordis use rebirth>Thread was revived.
hahahaha once again im back, no im working in a Molten Core a dungeon(of my project) made of lava and demons.
isen't finished yet.. but soon will be 100%, that only the entrace, the dungeon itself is under construction.
moltencore.png

Last edited:
To bad the purple/blue doesn't fit with the rest of the colors, but looks pretty cool, the lavafalls give it a really nice effect.

Yeah like i said it's unfinished i can change alot yet, i was trying this way... its a molten core a realm of lava but i wanted some crystals, but didn't find any that fit so i add thoose but going to change already. going to upload new images today when i get back from work ;]

Cordis use rebirth>Thread was revived.
hahahaha once again im back, no im working in a Molten Core a dungeon(of my project) made of lava and demons.
isen't finished yet.. but soon will be 100%, that only the entrace, the dungeon itself is under construction.
moltencore.png

I really think it's too messy. Try to scale down the amount of details!

Back