• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cornel aka Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djfit

Reaction score
Be carefull all support xD cornel open 20 mc and kill you all kkk

Cornel el presidente!

Benvenuto!

If you weren't behaving like immature kids I would have explained what really happened. He already received a final warning for what he did (which was not simply using multiclient), but since you've already came to the conclusion that he was deleted for using multiclient I'll let you believe that and that's the end of this thread.

When I ask why you put me to jail u said "Fuck You, Im done with you" ........ maybe bad day so deleted my char xD
3-5 days ago I reported your friend for sd combo on mc, but you said that nothing you can do with it but now deleted my char for opened 2mc? xD

@Mark
Everyone on this ots have 2-3 or 50 chars and they make moneys on mc ;) and u delete my friend who help me again start !!

ofc undelete him ! :p

Mark say WHAT CORNEL DID??
And undelete him or delete 50% ppl on server ....

I'm really sorry, if you're complaining about other people using MC for stuff like that, then let me tell you that NO one gives a f*ck about reporting them, so please just stop complaining. I appreciate a lot to people who spend their time on report them.

why they sold his houses??

No one sold his house, simply all his accounts were locked from database, he is not longer able to access on it.
So for this reason, they just removed his ownership from these houses so other people could have chances to purchase it.

look what mark say to my if i report all br and sand him all crean block horestis tomb !!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for your report, we will try to keep an eye on them in the future.

Kind regards,
TwifySoft Support

you baned for use mc good job ban all people who playing on shadow all use mc ,navigation its ots not rl tibia !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back