• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cornel aka Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys think it is weird to get banned for using mc the listen to this , I got banned for liking a post here on the forum! xD
Btw @Mark how long am i banned?

If you guys think it is weird to get banned for using mc the listen to this , I got banned for liking a post here on the forum! xD
Btw @Mark how long am i banned?

News flash: he did not get banned or deleted for using multiclient.

It's lame how you kids try to justify your faults by only telling part of what happened and ignoring the actual reason why you got deleted. Cornel was using multiclient when he got deleted, but it was what he was doing with the multiclients that got him deleted, not the fact that he used multiclient. You were jailed for liking a post that was racistic, insulted my team and supported rule violations, and after you were jailed you started a new thread on the forum whining about it (which shows that you did not acknowledge your fault) -- that extended your jail time to deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back