• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cornel Top1 Dominando

109.196.33.189_YHTqNndUdQcjfmBS.jpg

you masturbate when you see a high level? Nice : d

Yes, finally someone who gets it! We are all just a bunch of jealous kids who wants to be in Cornels shoes! I've waited for this moment years now, you got it all right my friend!
I understand what u mean allstarz trust me
but im 401RP ALREADY so that don't work against me not like im jelous of 20 levels.
im proberlly th e only guy who botted up to 400 with xabor and lovac never manual goroma 24-7.

but im 401RP ALREADY so that don't work against me not like im jelous of 20 levels.
im proberlly th e only guy who botted up to 400 with xabor and lovac never manual goroma 24-7.
goroma dominada ? o_Oo_O

JAJAJA u lie i know u scammer boii ,i, full manual get lvl and cash gajs

btw my comment was sarcasm so dont take it serious XD

I swear ur 409 and 401.

GZ BRO!

~CHI CHI

Well 75 days, 12 hours and 51 minutes, look these points...

He could have done the sex 68925 times (Google the record 919 times in a day of a bitch)
He could have done 3150 handjobs (Beeing the record 42 of a brasil guy who died before doing it)
He could have smoked 1500 cigarretes (Smoker of 20 cigarretes per day)

Well you could have done lots of things...

So wh at if i got 2x 400? im not a charlover like you thats the point.
and i n ever manual like u i bot gogroma with 3 ppl 3kk no bonus kid.
u re so stupid ;) i exp manual only two times and only for one hour :) I dont have time for fight 5hours per day like u so shut the fuck up and go to ur goroma

btw my char got 14month and 75days online, ur chars got only 9month and 100days+ online

and I go 2kkh without bonus on yielothax but I dont need a non-stop to look at the monitor like you :)

Last edited:
u re so stupid ;) i exp manual only two times and only for one hour :) I dont have time for fight 5hours per day like u so shut the fuck up and go to ur goroma

btw my char got 14month and 75hour online, ur chars got only 9month and 100h+ online

and I go 2kkh without bonus on yielothax but I dont need a non-stop to look at the monitor like you :)
Yet u have time to be online 24-7?

Chazzy: "HATERS GONNA HATE BiTCHES <3"

so why u 'hate' almost all thread on lunarforce and shadowcores forums?

hypocrite? so sad ;\

btw my char got 14month and 75hour online, ur chars got only 9month and 100h+ online

You just contradicted yourself through that whole post...

Back