• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cornel v2

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score
IVth7fP.png

Webo look at her house in edron, she acutally has this amount of cash in her house alone

Could you enlighten us please? What is she 'receiving' exactly? o_O

@fatimathebruxa Sell your KKs as fast as possible because ShadowCores is dying. @Mark won't update it so you better exchange those pixels for real life cash until it's too late to do so. Just a friendly advice.
Well, those players being negative to her, is probably just jealous, they are spending as much time as she is in front of Tibia, except that she actually succeed on Shadowcores, getting rich, being highest lvl, being in warmodes.
They are probably just being poor, low lvls, and jealous.

And we're back, a guy with 848 posts on a gameforum, telling another player nolifer, ggwp
Well sorry to tell you but Fatima is actually a no-lifer, I did some easy math to see how many hours she plays tibia. She has 4 charts at least that I know of if she has more or if she plays real tibia then she wastes more hours, but regarding of only those 4 charts, she spents an average of 5 hours per/day playing tibia. And I'm not sure how many hours @dariumartins plays tibia but you're calling him a no-lifer because he has 848 posts but he joined in 2009, his posting average is 0.4 per/day and yours is 1.26, so if he's a no-lifer for making a post every other day, what are you then?

Well sorry to tell you but Fatima is actually a no-lifer, I did some easy math to see how many hours she plays tibia. She has 4 charts at least that I know of if she has more or if she plays real tibia then she wastes more hours, but regarding of only those 4 charts, she spents an average of 5 hours per/day playing tibia. And I'm not sure how many hours @dariumartins plays tibia but you're calling him a no-lifer because he has 848 posts but he joined in 2009, his posting average is 0.4 per/day and yours is 1.26, so if he's a no-lifer for making a post every other day, what are you then?
I might be a nolifer, I didnt said anything else, but I could also have been really really active 2 days on this forumaccount, posting 300 posts on 1 day, and so could Dariumartins, I'm just saying, dont call anyone on a game a nolifer, since you're probably wasting as much as your time on games as they are, just that they might focus on exp, while you focus on other stuffs on your computer.

Back