• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cornel v2

And we're back, a guy with 848 posts on a gameforum, telling another player nolifer, ggwp
why the fuck are u trying to say that fatima isnt the biggest no lifer ever when everybody knows(including you) that she is?
dude she doesnt bot, and she have like 5 lv 600
she killed like 8 out of 10 ferumbras this year, how the fuck is she always online when a ferumbras spawns?
even worst, she posts screenshots exping on her facebook
are you convinced?

(im not hating on fatima, she is a nice girl but this is sick)

I might be a nolifer, I didnt said anything else, but I could also have been really really active 2 days on this forumaccount, posting 300 posts on 1 day, and so could Dariumartins, I'm just saying, dont call anyone on a game a nolifer, since you're probably wasting as much as your time on games as they are, just that they might focus on exp, while you focus on other stuffs on your computer.
Sorry to tell you're wrong since I only turn on the PC to watch Netflix 2-3 times per week, and I open OTLand everytime I don't have anything to do, I go to school from 7 AM - 2 PM, excersice from 4 PM - 5 PM and work from 6 PM - 9 PM, so yeah sure.

Sorry to tell you're wrong since I only turn on the PC to watch Netflix 2-3 times per week, and I open OTLand everytime I don't have anything to do, I go to school from 7 AM - 2 PM, excersice from 4 PM - 5 PM and work from 6 PM - 9 PM, so yeah sure.
I never said my comments were meant for you, and yes, I do the same things as you.

why the fuck are u trying to say that fatima isnt the biggest no lifer ever when everybody knows(including you) that she is?
dude she doesnt bot, and she have like 5 lv 600
she killed like 8 out of 10 ferumbras this year, how the fuck is she always online when a ferumbras spawns?
even worst, she posts screenshots exping on her facebook
are you convinced?

(im not hating on fatima, she is a nice girl but this is sick)

She might be a nolifer, yeah, but 90% of ShadowCores is.
Done on this thread, bye.

I will be honest.. ALL OF YOU are just a bunch kids.. who hate everyone who get something u like.
So what if she spend a lot time on a TIBIA? is her problem! u don't know what is her story u don't know her u just hate her 'cuz someone do.
I have spend over 5,000 hrs on League of Legend i don't regret a single minute 'cuz i enjoy play that game maybe u can call me a no lifer but in the end?
i prefer have a good time playing a video game than have a bad time for no reason.

GROW THE FUCK UP. Stop the hate this is why this world is so fucked up!

You call her monkey but in the end you hate her for no reason since she don't do anything to u.
You just saying the same of other kid who hate her .
So who is the real monkey here?

I'm a monkey :D

Joke apart, Ralls is right, so stop pretend that you are better than someone else who actually achieved more than you - it does not matter if in real life or in a fucking 2D game, it's their choice

@thread: nice balance :D

Haha the only girl they never se... omg it's not my situation actually bro, don't speak without arguments :)
Observ the word "these" in my sentence, not the word "you", wasn't it? And if you're man enough to complain on a girl on a game, you're not a boy with many girls irl, are you?

Kk this is the first time I've ever posted on Shadowcores forum, just came here to check on some things cause I was bored.. And probably one of the last posts since im kind of retired from Shadow till I find a fun swedish team to play with..

First to Fatima: Nice balance, and fuck all in the thread except for the ppl with a brain (rasmus, Ralls, etc.) Because, they are just jealous because they are worse than you. Every retard hating on her reading this: I don't blame you for acting like you do, I understand that. If I was as failed and bad as you guys, I'd also be such a pathetic tard :>.

To Rasmus and Ralls: Love you both, people like you actually make the world better, and the community.

OT: Nice balance Fatima!

/The One And Only..
Bezieh <3

images

TRUE INFO

Because, they are just jealous because they are worse than you. Every retard hating on her reading this: I don't blame you for acting like you do, I understand that. If I was as failed and bad as you guys, I'd also be such a pathetic tard
jealous of what? some kk's on private server that will eventually go down haha that shit doesnt even exist... you can tell me this pixel cash can be sold for a lot of real money which is kind of bullshit because in any decent job in a country thats not considered 3rd world like brazil you'd earn much more in much less time than she spent playing and gathering it all
and it is kind of sad that she doesnt have any real interests or hobbies apart from nolifing on some 2d game and later attention whoring with virtual pixels to make brazol and polack kids jealous
and to people defending that shit because 'haters are just jelly because they havent achieved as much' theres something wrong with what you consider an achievement

Back