• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corrupted servers/Gms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure are, btw nevalopo, theres ppl that are older than you but still cant do a sh*t

new record i guess?

Currently 22 players are online on Mojje.

lol

left it for now. need to get stronger shells

Cya soon.

i got some fans btw

14:34 Massive [520]: I'll see you in court
14:34 Massive [520]: :)

Lol ;/

Last edited:
@Lolaye Good job! What will you say in court? "This guy ddos me.. please arrest him!" They will ask for proofs but u will have noone. An ip is not enough proof

Anco, don't mess with LoLaye.

k?

You are not the only one who knows how to perform attacks :p

Test your candy on someone else. I am 110% sure that there are better candidates.

He knows the reason why. As far as i am concerned i coulnd't care less.
Untill he stops spoofing afk players with kick time of 1000000x and AttackAtExit = true

He told me he will fix it, and that was long ago, so it shows me he doesn't care, so why should i?

He is trying to crash the server but cant:) Stupid nuub, He just makes it lagg for like 1min and then its back again, Jealous bitch

Untill he stops spoofing afk players with kick time of 1000000x and AttackAtExit = true

He told me he will fix it, and that was long ago, so it shows me he doesn't care, so why should i?
The kick time cant be more than 1hour? there is no script for like 1000000x minutes kick time

I fixed it today..

Well if u fixed it, than im done. Now wasn't that easier?

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Bye.

Moving on...

Anco,i told u ingame that it was fixed, but u still were Ddosing the server,Nuub , and i showed u it by my self

Thread closed on authors request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back