• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corrupted servers/Gms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote if you want my opinion on ur corrupt things (Not Ancos but i think he thinks somewhat like me) here they are i awnser with a - after every question

Code:
A GM that gives his character some items? - Depending on what items and why.. But giving himself rare set = corrupt

Or a GM that bans his enemies? - Corrupt..

A GM that choose a specific team and give them advantages? - Corrupt

A server that tries to push players to donate to his server for a great dedicated server, even though it has average 10 players online/day? - If he say "Please donate" i would say no and then i wouldnt mind anymore

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass some free items once in a while for new low level players, in hope that they will stay and perhaps recruit more friends? - Yes, All should have same items etc How would you feel if you been trying to get this Mace from this skeleton for many many hours and gm just pops out and hands out free maces next day.

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass equipments equally among guilds who are in war against each other, to test it out/balance purposes? - I guess not if you choose to give them all the exact same items.

Would I be a corrupt GM if I give myself items, so I can test and balance vocations out myself? - Test it on players? Like u go kill someone in pvp? that would be corrupt yeah. Go test it on a friend or something if u really have to.

Would I have a corrupt server, because there are someone who died in game, without me helping them/give them advantages? Since this case usually ends up with those sad players entering forums to complain. - I really dont understand what u mean.. If u DONT Help them? How would that make u corrupt? Gms shouldnt really do anything else than just take care of the server and ban rule violators.

Dos shell? Your taking down the site or the server?

Whats my name? and whats my address lol ;o

pm me it, im curious xD

Ye. I failed, got some of his damn shells instead :p. We all love the data storage directive, Ip logs, muhahaha :p

You can get a dox on someone just by knowing their ip which isn't hard to get at all, so why does it matter if you know his name?

Flammingvets.servegame.com

This server is extremely corrupt
One individual in particular, Ice a.k.a (Bica) Is an extremely prejudice, arrogant, cocky, selfish, unrespectful, controlling, abusive Staff member on the server

Need proof? Try playing the server..

yeh lol and if someone wants a random server down pm me, 5euro paypal. ;p

now that's very dangers.. it's very easy get you busted for private infringement for pinging. the server you're attacking just getta know how to make you get busted.

and is it worth it to attack a corrupt server and later gain a ticket irl? (even jail if it' a bad case), and no matter what, you'll exist in the police's register.

Also.. someone said a server is corrupted? is that all it takes to make you think it's corrupted?
do you even know how many bitches there is lying around that some servers are corrupted?

now that's very dangers.. it's very easy get you busted for private infringement for pinging. the server you're attacking just getta know how to make you get busted.

and is it worth it to attack a corrupt server and later gain a ticket irl? (even jail if it' a bad case), and no matter what, you'll exist in the police's register.

Also.. someone said a server is corrupted? is that all it takes to make you think it's corrupted?
do you even know how many bitches there is lying around that some servers are corrupted?

Well let him try to loggin my server, we'll see about where he'll end up

oldskool.servegame.com

It's a 7.6 rl map where GM's give their rl friends SSA with (100x) charges. And they give them a manarune that gives them 2,5k mana. :p

Hhahahaha, Anco nuub , try to crash the server:) Goodluck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back