• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corrupted servers/Gms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Post Ips/domains here. I'll do what i can as much as i can. Only corrupted Gms/owners. and some proof to go with it :>

Last edited:
Mojje.net, was reading forums, some gm is corrupted :s

Any other servers?

yeh lol and if someone wants a random server down pm me, 5euro paypal. ;p

:):) i do homepage u do server kekeke meak partner?! :eek:

@ONT Hellice is corrupted or atleast were corrupted. You have donation items and u havent donated (like getting it by killing a player) he will ban you / remove ur donation items. (Happend to me.) I can't post any proofs since its old but u can take word! that server should suffer! Back then his gm name was GOD Queezy, Now its GOD Twist

Last edited:
I told im only going for corrupt servers. :>

What is your definition of a corrupted GM/server?

A GM that gives his character some items?

Or a GM that bans his enemies?

A GM that choose a specific team and give them advantages?

A server that tries to push players to donate to his server for a great dedicated server, even though it has average 10 players online/day?

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass some free items once in a while for new low level players, in hope that they will stay and perhaps recruit more friends?

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass equipments equally among guilds who are in war against each other, to test it out/balance purposes?

Would I be a corrupt GM if I give myself items, so I can test and balance vocations out myself?

Would I have a corrupt server, because there are someone who died in game, without me helping them/give them advantages? Since this case usually ends up with those sad players entering forums to complain.

Happy people does very rarely come with positive feedback on a server.
However, sad people does very often come with negative feedback on a server.

Because happy players are satisfied with the server, and therefore play it instead of registering to bothersome forums.

Last edited:
illuminati ots. :p... like "illuminate.no-ip.org" they hack! cuz they are devil worshipper!

A server that tries to push players to donate to his server for a great dedicated server, even though it has average 10 players online/day?

I think he will go for all three of thoose u mentioned first. Ex he give his char super items and go pk and kill all, Or he kicks/debugs someone in enemy team of a friend or something

@ONT It's best u bring good proof instead of saying "corrupt.ot.org is corrupt... gm ue all in temple" Make screenshots! Prints! Proofs! Else.. The good ones will be deddeked for nuthing and all will be saddek!

@up, log on mojje.net and exiwa alaka

i need to test 1 thing

ill be in their temple or smth

go irc for an hour and u haz mani mani mani

Edit: Ur bots didnt even bring down the server :/ It only lagged for a bit lol

i told u im testing it lol

low packet/time :x

Active thread :p let me quote myself again. (Since it is updated!)

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass some free items once in a while for new low level players, in hope that they will stay and perhaps recruit more friends?

Would I be a corrupted GM if I pass equipments equally among guilds who are in war against each other, to test it out/balance purposes?

Would I be a corrupt GM if I give myself items, so I can test and balance vocations out myself?

Would I have a corrupt server, because there are someone who died in game, without me helping them/give them advantages? Since this case usually ends up with those sad players entering forums to complain.

Happy people does very rarely come with positive feedback on a server.
However, sad people does very often come with negative feedback on a server.

Because happy players are satisfied with the server, and therefore play it instead of registering to bothersome forums.

Please give me your feedback on the bold sentences.

only got about 30 shells atm

need to get some more tho ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back