• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database

Liimpiish

Reaction score
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MYSQL server on 'localhost' <10061> <2003>
It would be awesome if someone could help me with this.

I think you need to go to config.lua and search something like this:
Code:
-- Database
    -- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
    -- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
    sqlType = "sqlite"
    sqlHost = "localhost"
    sqlPort = 3306
    sqlUser = "root"
    sqlPass = "mysexypassword"
    sqlDatabase = "testowyots" -- in polish, some of you may not understand it
    sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
    sqlKeepAlive = 0
    mysqlReadTimeout = 10
    mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
    encryptionType = "plain"

Make sure you have the right configuration written for sqlType = "sqlite"

You have to say which TFS are you using. Anyway, if you are using webpage, make sure that you have in your config.lua in sqlType = "mysql", sqlHost = "localhost", sqlPort = 3306, sqlUser = "root" (as default), sqlPass = "WRITE HERE YOUR PASSWORD", sqlDatabase = "WRITE HERE YOUR DB NAME" and thats it.

if you wanted it to work as sqltype sqlite keep it localhost but if u wanted to run MYSQL then change localhost to 127.0.01

yeah i saw your OT and website pretty Decent Looks stable :p but yea tfs 1.1x is the same really if you are using Gesior, if you use Znote then you have to go into the config.php and change it to TFS_10 for it to work thats why i asked what platform he is using :p

Thanks
SJ

yeah i saw your OT and website pretty Decent Looks stable :p but yea tfs 1.1x is the same really if you are using Gesior, if you use Znote then you have to go into the config.php and change it to TFS_10 for it to work thats why i asked what platform he is using :p

Thanks
SJ
Really? Wow thanks :), and yup, it's different in gesior and znote.

Back