• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Count of deads & id of corpose.

resho

Reaction score
Hello I want to ask you something.
I want to create counting a deads of players, and i couldn't find this in lua files. Can someone tell me where I can find this event? Anyway, Im looking for change id corpse of dead player, Where I can found this too? Thanks you for any reply and have a nice day ;-)

I forgot - My dist is 0.3.6pl1 :D

You could create a creaturescript that involves storage values to count the number of people that have died.
To change the corpse of the player, I am fairly sure that this is only done in the sources.

Okay, Thanks you so much. But in code I need to add section, where I'll add to this storage while he will die, But I can't find this code. It's in globalevents? And another question, how to made player, when he will die, He doesn't put her corpse in the ground and logout, but he will be teleported to another x,y,z? :)

It's in creaturescripts, you use onDeath().
To teleport a player when he/she "dies", you would use another creaturescript function called onPrepareDeath().

All functions are available throughout the server they are not any different, but if you mean to create a function using its variables for onpreparedeath just google otland onpreparedeath and copy the info you need from the links it gives you

Back