• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Counter Strike Tibia

I doubt this project will be finished. There are million people who try this and nobody ever completes it.

@Collz, please shut up and stay in your chair waiting for the server to you play :X

@ThaCore, lol? mock of otnet? RIARIARIA! only the name of OTServer it will be related to counter strike, because the rest is just a war for me; x. .. outfits will not be cs, only a few weapons, thief flag? UEYAGEYAGEYA! : D... mock is expert in scripting, BUT... black gooden is expert too...

@Topic, only post here if you want to join the team.
@Topic², We are Brazilian, never give up...

Att. FKaupert!

@Collz, please shut up and stay in your chair waiting for the server to you play :X

@ThaCore, lol? mock of otnet? RIARIARIA! only the name of OTServer it will be related to counter strike, because the rest is just a war for me; x. .. outfits will not be cs, only a few weapons, thief flag? UEYAGEYAGEYA! : D... mock is expert in scripting, BUT... black gooden is expert too...

@Topic, only post here if you want to join the team.
@Topic², We are Brazilian, never give up...

Att. FKaupert!
Just the way you handle people makes me want to hack your computer and destroy your shit. Your project will fail. In another month, this project will be dead. Nobody wants to join this project because they know it will fail. If your the project leader, it will surely fail because you suck as a person, period.

This is my evidence:
http://otland.net/f61/custom-ot-counter-strike-tibia-version-31417/
http://otland.net/f61/counterstrike-reborn-read-49258/
http://otland.net/f251/counter-strike-ots-37560/
And like 1000+ more on otfans. The only Counter Strike server that looks like it'll make it is Mocks project.

@Collz , please stfu and stop to post here ok? If u dont have capacity to create one server, only play and see the others people creating server, i'm sorry for u... If 100 of 100 servers of cs fail, the problem is your not mine ok? This server will be online soon, and when this get online i will send one PM for u ok? Now stop to post others links here, and stop to post here.

@Winnerandy, Ok :D ...sample added on the topic.

Att. FKaupert!

@Collz , please stfu and stop to post here ok? If u dont have capacity to create one server, only play and see the others people creating server, i'm sorry for u... If 100 of 100 servers of cs fail, the problem is your not mine ok? This server will be online soon, and when this get online i will send one PM for u ok? Now stop to post others links here, and stop to post here.

@Winnerandy, Ok :D ...sample added on the topic.

Att. FKaupert!
Rofl I don't have the abilities to make a server? I can make a simple server that has 50+ players on it, while your project is just a distant dream.

@Collz, ok ok! Now, stop to post here please, if u want to talk with me, send PM.

Att. FKaupert!

I like to speak so that everybody can see, because what's the point of talking when nobody can hear you?

If any peson need more information of the project, need images... pass Msn or Skype on PM.

Att. FKaupert!

I like to speak so that everybody can see, because what's the point of talking when nobody can hear you?

You are a complete retard, GTFO from this topic. You never accomplished something and you never will. Give this guy the chance to finish his dream.

Back