• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash when close server in rev 341

mikeware

Reaction score
When I close the server it crashes... I push the X buttom, then it ask me if i want to shutdown, i put yes and then it crash... But, there is a strange thing, if a character is on a bench (id 1664) and I close the server, don't crash, the server close without any crash with everything okay, don't tested with other ids...please fix that =d

edit: as i can see, only when a player are in the grass, it crashes if you close the server, still, it save the players after the crash... id 4526 from the grass is one of them, have more, some id of grass do not crash if you close

edit2:sometimes, many other tiles, pavements, grounds, the bench that was not giving the error and etc give the crash if u close and sometimes only a few ids... freaking strange

thanks

Last edited:
It sounds more like an issue of when a player is online, and the player has a special attribute which would cause this, I don't think it's a matter of what ItemID the player is standing on.

It sounds more like an issue of when a player is online, and the player has a special attribute which would cause this, I don't think it's a matter of what ItemID the player is standing on.

Yea it can be that too cuz some times a ground id is okay and sometimes the same one isn't

Yea it can be that too cuz some times a ground id is okay and sometimes the same one isn't

I'v updated to rev 343 =)

i think broadcast has been fixed since it was an lua.cpp fix

can u upload that revision in your topic please?

i alreadydit it i check the latest updates at least 8 times a day and when it was fixed for 4 minuts on the svn within 2 minuts i posted an new rev + new compiled .exe =)

Back