• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Freez after try attack monster by summon TFS 1.5 downgraded 8.6

Dran Ryszard

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using TFS 1.5, downgraded by Nekiro to the 8.6 protocol, and I have a problem with summons made by players.

When I cast utevo res "orc" or other monsters that can be spawned by utevo res, then i not have problems, but when i try attack other monster when the summon is alive, then server get a freeze, and its not possible to login with other client, no possible to logout, i must close TFS and start again server:/

When the summon is alive or the attacked monster is reachable, nothing happens; the server works normally.

The problem is that only when the attacked monster is not reachable and summon does not have a way to go close, do they get freezed.
Sometimes is problem too when i have summoned alive, and im in to PZ Zone or in teleport, then server same get a freeze.

I was add this : TFS A* Algorithm :D (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-a-algorithm-d.282100/page-2)
And i think there's problem :/ i forgott make backup before i add that algorithm, but if i don't find solution then i backup to older versions :/
BTW: What's better TFS 1.5 8.6 or tfs 0.4?

1704706543006.png
1704706622522.png

Back