• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crawd

Loosing in the war, so now you have to sink to shit like this? Lmao, thats pathetic... Its an OT.. My god, just play and have fun!

You guys? Im not fighting for either side, just dont see why you care if its shared or not. Who cares?

Monaroth, dont tell any shit about people, i mean look at ur picture haha doesnt that say enough?

wtf gm, why do u take parts?

All gms are neutral else they are corrupted

why am i not allowed to play the game aswell as you guys? I can tell its hard for me but i leveled my character like you did.

Last edited:
why am i not to play the game aswell as you guys? I can tell its hard for me but i leveled my character like you did.

What has that to do with my reallife picture, also you help ur team because you know that crawd is shared, you also know that 90% of ur team is botted but because it's ur team you couldn't give a damn shit.

Back