• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crazy or what?

Is this crazy?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, that's a desktop, meaning laptop would be more expensive would it not since it is more compact?

So, that's a desktop, meaning laptop would be more expensive would it not since it is more compact?

The point I am trying to make still alludes you, after all of this? Let me explain it, read slowly:

It is crazy that Alienware charged (past tense) $2,000 for 32 GB's of RAM. Why? Because you can purchase this exact amount of ram for about $200-$250 on the internet, and install it yourself. I am calling you an idiot - as well as those who voted "no, it's not crazy" - because of this. I'm not randomly stating that you're an idiot, I'm making a point from your action on voting "no", therefor bringing me to the conclusion you would be one of the retards who would pay that price, because according to you, it's NOT crazy. Idiotic actions by someone brings about the conclusion that they are idiots! <_<

Hopefully that is clear enough for you to understand.

Never argue with J.Dre, impossible to win LOL

The point I am trying to make still alludes you, after all of this? Let me explain it, read slowly:

It is crazy that Alienware charged (past tense) $2,000 for 32 GB's of RAM. Why? Because you can purchase this exact amount of ram for about $200-$250 on the internet, and install it yourself. I am calling you an idiot - as well as those who voted "no, it's not crazy" - because of this. I'm not randomly stating that you're an idiot, I'm making a point from your action on voting "no", therefor bringing me to the conclusion you would be one of the retards who would pay that price, because according to you, it's NOT crazy. Idiotic actions by someone brings about the conclusion that they are idiots! <_<

Hopefully that is clear enough for you to understand.

You kinda went in a roundabout and contradicted yourself... Maybe the reason people voted "no" is because it's ALIENWARE... It's somewhat expected of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Never argue with J.Dre, impossible to win LOL

I disagree

OK - 32 GB Ram in FEW sticks - that can be done by purchasing on internet for max. 300$ at highest price. Can agree.

But now look - how much RAM sticks can You insert in your PC? 4? That would be 4x8GB.
And, well, there's quite big difference between 4x32GB (128GB ram) and 4x8GB (32GB ram). Ok, I've got to agree again that probably lower than 10% of this forum users would ever need one 32 stick, hardly imagine 4x32, but it's probably made for people that build servers I guess. And these people don't care to much about money, considering the fact that machines can cost up to 10k$, if not more.

It is crazy that Alienware charged (past tense) $2,000 for 32 GB's of RAM. Why? Because you can purchase this exact amount of ram for about $200-$250 on the internet, and install it yourself. I am calling you an idiot - as well as those who voted "no, it's not crazy" - because of this. I'm not randomly stating that you're an idiot, I'm making a point from your action on voting "no", therefor bringing me to the conclusion you would be one of the retards who would pay that price, because according to you, it's NOT crazy. Idiotic actions by someone brings about the conclusion that they are idiots!

It actually is ridiculous that you even have checked Alienware's offer :p

It actually is ridiculous that you even have checked Alienware's offer :p

Actually, I didn't. Some guy linked it to some people on "forum.notebookreview.com", asking about something; I just saw the thread and clicked on the link.

I may be purchasing one of their systems soon. I've been reading a lot about their notebook PC's, though I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I've heard some awesome stuff about next year concerning Intel's Processor technology, and NVIDIA's 700 series GPU...might be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Actually, I didn't. Some guy linked it to some people on "forum.notebookreview.com", asking about something; I just saw the thread and clicked on the link.

I may be purchasing one of their systems soon. I've been reading a lot about their notebook PC's, though I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I've heard some awesome stuff about next year concerning Intel's Processor technology, and NVIDIA's 700 series GPU...might be worth the wait.

It is trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back