• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create a musical instrument that attacks

AncientAngelus

Reaction score
Hello! I am creating an OT that is trying to use musical instruments to attack. I already added on the weapons type and all of that the instrument as a weapon type (I did the same for a lance). The thing is is that the lance being a physical type damage, it was a bit easier because I had to added it with the sword, axe and club and all of those codes and it works and even raises the skill. Now, with the instruments I want to make the instruments be able to attack like a wand but instead of elements or that the hit is a fire hit, energy hit, etc. I want to be able to use the musical notes like for example when a banshee attacks they use the red notes, and other types. Even the musical instruments that exist in tibia already use the green notes I think.
I used the following threads as a base for the lance but I do not think its the same thing to add a musical instrument with the notes as an attack, or is it?
Hopefully someone can help me or guide me in this. I think I almost got it but I am not sure if I have to declare the weapon similar like the wands or what.
Thank you in advance

Show additional skills on Client
Adding new skills

Back